Healing House Set Up Help

Hey Guys, Gals, Non-Binary Pals!

Feels like all I am doing is asking for help but- as a lot of you know I missed last game due to health. While my health has improved greatly - I am not as strong as usual (and lets be honest I am not that strong to begin with :))

While helping my husband load up the car with all the healing house supplies and my characters supplies I realized exactly how not strong I currently am...

While I always have an amazing amount of help setting up and taking down the healing house I fear I may need to ask for a little
Bit more this time. Everything should be the most organized it has been and ready to go in the boxes - in theory... but if anyone has extra time during set up I would appreciate it! I can offer nothing but my thanks and a mom hug but really you will get the mom hug no matter what lol

If time runs short on me there is a chance the Healing House will not be open Friday night and I can finish Saturday AM with set up- I really really do not want that :)

Thanks for any who can help- I will try to make it as painless as possible :)

Gratefully Yours,
Nette

Since I'd asked to overnight in the Healing House anyway and that's where I spend most of my time in-game, I have no problem helping you out Nette. :) I'm sure you'll probably have other volunteers too.

Thank you Taed !!!

Bear in mind that I only got on the road about an hour ago and I'm probably not going to be there till 6 or 7... But if you haven't gotten help by then for some obscure and strange reason, obviously I'll help with whatever needs to be done LOL

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I've got about 80 minutes before I get there, 70 if I speed a wee bit LOL. Nette said it would probably be another hour before she got there, she's thinking more like 7 or 8.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back