High Arcanist, Reynold Illkari's "Portal Ritual"

I'm with Lorelei on this one, can we get an update so we know if there is anything last minute we need? Also any other news about the Ritual or any of that stuff?

- Maiev

Due to Shen recent abstance (I hope they are resting well) I went ahead and did an update of my own. Please confirm if another has these missing pieces

The Ritual will require: ((Updated: 9/22))

• The Ink of an Elder Kraken ((Acquired))

• The Beating Heart of an Aspect of Flame ((Acquired))

• A Perfect Star ((Acquired))

• The Hoof of a Centaur Lord ((Acquired))

• A Dark Vision of the Future ((Acquired))

• The Primary Feather of an Ocean Roc ((Acquired))

• Spirit Velem ((Acquired))

The Ritual will Need:

• 200+ Heartstone ((198 Acquired))

• 200+ Feyander ((188 Acquired))

• 200+ Lay Ore (("Brick" of Lay Ore, that should finish being appraised by next market))

Things that are desired (Presumably for likelihood of success, or increased ability/frequency to use the portal to Bastion)

• The Heartscale of an elder dragon ((Acquired))

• The True Joy of Freedom (())

• The Heartstring of a First Forest ((Acquired))

• Catalysts for a Stable Foundation Ritual x 6 ((Acquired))

• Catalysts for a Permanent Circle of Power Ritual x2 ((Acquired))

• Catalyst for an Obfuscation Ritual ((Acquired))

• Catalyst for a Permanent Duration Ritual (())

Last edited:
I do believe the Aviary have some fey kissed roses from the Duke's garden in New Zenith that can be used in this Ritual. I were talking with the Archonist and he do say they would be most marvelous for this purpose. He be a right fine gent, truth be told, though he cannot hold his liquor worth a tinker's damn - tends to get a bit weepy about how we be on the very lip of disaster and ruin, wrack and destruction. He did black out a pint later, so the rest of us were able to mostly salvage the frivolity of the evening, if you were worried.

Mayhap some other noble houses can plumb their stores for the greater good of Bastion and help with the cause?

Ratite Hudsonsia Zenorum the one and only
Livery and Valet to House Aviary

Last edited:
I have good news- we officially have everything marked as required for the ritual. High Archanist Illkari obtained a dark vision of the future last market, and I am presently in possession of the hoof of the centaur lord. I'm keeping it some place safe, and can ensure its arrival later this month.
Barring anything unforeseen, it looks like all will go as planned and on schedule.
Thank you,
Thorn Foxfire

I have good news- we officially have everything marked as required for the ritual. High Archanist Illkari obtained a dark vision of the future last market, and I am presently in possession of the hoof of the centaur lord. I'm keeping it some place safe, and can ensure its arrival later this month.
Barring anything unforeseen, it looks like all will go as planned and on schedule.
Thank you,
Thorn Foxfire
Wonderful! I will mark those down as Acquired then. Thank you for updating.

I do believe the Aviary have some fey kissed roses from the Duke's garden in New Zenith that can be used in this Ritual. I were talking with the Archonist and he do say they would be most marvelous for this purpose. He be a right fine gent, truth be told, though he cannot hold his liquor worth a tinker's damn - tends to get a bit weepy about how we be on the very lip of disaster and ruin, wrack and destruction. He did black out a pint later, so the rest of us were able to mostly salvage the frivolity of the evening, if you were worried.

Mayhap some other noble houses can plumb their stores for the greater good of Bastion and help with the cause?

Ratite Hudsonsia Zenorum the one and only
Livery and Valet to House Aviary

Valet Ratite,

You speak wisdom and I will have my supplies with me for the Ritual to assist with anything we are missing. Additionally, I can reach out to the dragons I have relationships with and see if they will lend their dragon magic to us for this endeavor.

In Service,
Beryl Bunchberry Birch
Lady of the Lands of Accord
Wife of Duke Brakken Birch of the Eternal Empire

Bastions nimbus sun is not kind on my skin and I have been busy with my preparations for the expiration & the time I'm likely to either be separated from the lands of my birth, or simply too engrossed in the expedition to split focus if/once we determine a method to mistwalk among the shards/spheres once more.

But I will be in bastion & ready with my own small caravan as they say, "with bells on". Those items I had in their box, returned as well.

Back