House Message Board

So how would "House of the Fallen Swan"/Eli's house/Elryion's house get a private message board?

L.E. said:
So how would "House of the Fallen Swan"/Eli's house/Elryion's house get a private message board?
I would write staff about it. There is a prosess,and its not that complex at all.

House of Plot Abuse Victims

I was just going to call it "The Dank"...

You know my PC belongs to that house too...or else I would set up the private forum for it.

L.E. said:
House of SCREWED

Is the House of Screwed accepting applications? I think I would make an excellent addition to your cadr?, as well as turn the "screwed" portion of the house up a notch. If not, then I would be just content to chillin it on the roof for a bit.

Sincerely,
Ryanathan Hamcaster

(or would it be Hammster?)

Hmm..well you can always speak to Askara if you wanna join house of screwed.

Cool!

Wait... does that mean that I have to wait another six months or so?

Yep! Of course about next september you should be able to join us! LOL

Johnathan Lancaster said:
Is the House of Screwed accepting applications? I think I would make an excellent addition to your cadr?, as well as turn the "screwed" portion of the house up a notch. If not, then I would be just content to chillin it on the roof for a bit.

Sincerely,
Ryanathan Hamcaster

(or would it be Hammster?)
Tho you dont realise it, you fit in better with my house than you think.:)

L.E. said:
Which staff member would I write to about starting this message board anyway?

Chances are the correct one has already seen this thread...

You should have a forum by next week at the latest.

and no, it isn't me.

Welcome to the house of the fallen swan, time to meet our members:

Taran - Rabbit boy
Leyk - Proud father of 4 death elementals (technically neither alive, dead, or undead)
L.E. - Lich in head
Pearl - Hunted to extinction, also collateral damage from Leyk's getting screwed with (technically neither alive, dead, or undead)
Hamunuptria - Collateral Damage (technically neither alive, dead, or undead)
and of course ELI - formerly the residence of fey chard of Chaos.

There are more members to house too. A few of them are plot's PC's.

Lol. I'd like to see that...

Anyway, I didn't even know that there were NPC characters in the house. That's yet another good reason to start a board. We can figure out who's all in there.

L.E. said:
I didn't even know that there were NPC characters in the house.

There are not, those are PCs Moon Kitten is talking about... us plot folks have them you know... even if you never see them. :cry2:

Back