How many PCs have you had in your alliance career?

tdae

For no real reason other then curiosity.
I've had the same PC since 2001 (human scout), and I'm just now starting up a secondary(Sarr artisan) and a possible tertiary (dryad E. scholar).
I know there are several players with multiple PCs and was curious how many they may have.

I've had two stable characters... a biata scholar (retired) and a sarr templar/scholar (built from the retired build). I've had a handful of alts that I've tried out, but none of them have really stuck for me.

I played a Gypsy fighter for ~2 years as my first character, but I wasn't the one who wrote her and she never really felt interesting to me. By then I was already playing my rogue Tarantulakin as an alt at another campaign.
I stuck to my first character for as long as I could but finally accepted that she just didn't interest me and switched to my tarantula full time. At this point I've been playing her for 5 or 6 years.

I (think?) I have a Biata alt on the books but I've never played her, nor do I ever expect to.

Hrm. Shin (Sarr Scout, permed IIRC), Padraig (MWE Fighter, retired), Nikolai (Gypsy Rogue), Rhuadri(Human Fighter), and a biata earth scholar whose name I don't remember from the ill-fated Northern Minnesota chapter. Five so far, six if you count the dark elf I've got on the books in one chapter but have never played.

I can't really bring myself to want to only ever play one character. The high level game just doesn't appeal to me, as the whole transforms/planar marks/LCO budgery to create advancement for characters who have effectively topped out just seems counter to the stated rules. I find the refusal to let go of a character and play something else leads to toxic decisions about how the game is run.

Just two Max (High Ogre fighter, permadead) and Kel (MWE Scholar). Max permed after the new black bead rules so technically I have an alt with 1/2 his build & deaths on the books, but I don't have any intention on playing it at this time. Maybe some day down the road, but not now.

I had two. My Gypsy Fighter permanently died the month before the new black-bead rules (in 2012?) so I am back to one, but technically have an alt on the books building build. That alt will likely be a Slothkyn Earth Scholar and he won't be played until he can Rebirth, because chances are he will need it.

Two, but I'm thinking of a third. MWE earth scholar and Elven fighter.

I have two characters that I play regularly: a Dryad Fighter and a High Ogre Templar. I also have a wee little tertiary character on the books with something like 40 build. I've had a few different ideas for the third character, but I know it needs to be a necromancer. :p The first two characters care way too much about necromancy and I need to balance it out a bit.

I had a similar setup in my NERO days; I played a Human Templar most of the time, occasionally played a Chimpkin Scholar, and had a third character on the books that was probably going to be a Wild Elf Rogue with some profs.

Edit - For context, I started larping back in 2007 and got into Alliance in 2011.

I have one. I have played him for 4 years. My Raccoonkin Rogue. I have a secondary on the books who is almost equal in build as my primary as I gobbie him from other chapters and my NPCing home chapter.

My secondary isn't completely flushed out yet but I'm building him to have a new group to play with.

I have one character that I have played for more than 10 years...

And I have a secondary that has about 115-ish build that I have yet to play.

I have four characters on the books currently: Gandian (Elf Templar), Silp (Dryad Rogue), Sarvenius (tiny Biata Scholar I only played for a single half-day mod event and that will probably get retired), and a blank card that I frequently change my mind about what I want it to turn into someday (I'm fairly certain I've pondered that card as every race except Elf, Dryad, and MWE). I played my Elf for roughly 5 years before giving my Dryad secondary a go, and by this point, the Dryad has become my primary PC.

I really like making new character ideas/outfits/gear rather than growing to immensely high levels and gaining Phenomenal Cosmic Power™, and wish there were closer chapters around me so I could get involved as more characters without being that guy that gets involved with cool plotlines as one character and then plays a different one for the next few events.

My primary's an Earth Scholar Raccoonkyn who started playing in February 2011. He's got around 270 Build.

My secondary will be a something fighter, either human/elf/mwe, likely. He's going to be low/non-makeup requirement, because I really want to play a character that I can roll out of bed, grab some garb, and go.

7 on the books. 5 active. 2 presently regular from having moved to an area with less chapters. I think Mike E. is still beating me.

Sarr Fighter
Orc Celestial Adept
MWE Rogue
Elf Earth Scholar
Coyote Rogue

Biata Templar
Dark Elf ....something.
-Ali

Yeah. I think Mike E had, if counting PCs he killed off or hadn't played yet plus Jessamy (permed) he has had about 8(?) iirc. And that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure he can proved a more accurate # heh

Four.

My human fighter first PC who permed, my loooooong running elf mage, a dwarf fighter for when I want to be loud and hit someone and a dog scavvy joke character (who may actually be the dumbest character in the alliance).

I really only tend to primarily play one for the most part. Back when I played two chapters regularly I'd play the elf at one and the dwarf at the other, but old age and adult responsibilities have slowed my LARP roll so only the elf sees much daylight anymore.

Hoyce, who was your human?
I remember your elf and dwarf (who can forget Kyrel, plummeting down a hole during the low level event to see where it lead?)

Only one. Barbarian-turned-Elf Scout, been playing him from 15 build since early 2008. Maybe someday I'll play another character.

Three!

Elf Templar - first and primary character
Rhinokin Rogue - rarely play this guy, had a real bad time with the facial prosthetic and humidity, will try again someday
Hobling Scholar - built specifically for Nine Towers, who knows after that ends?

Three
Human Rogue - Died twice on the first day that Ashbury was ever open. Technically, I never retired him so he should still exist (but the database doesn't list him)
Elf Templar - Played until he permed (on my 21st birthday oddly)
Human Scout - Active character. Started with roughly twice as much build (due to NPCing) as my previous character had when he permed

-MS

Four.

My human fighter first PC who permed, my loooooong running elf mage, a dwarf fighter for when I want to be loud and hit someone and a dog scavvy joke character (who may actually be the dumbest character in the alliance).

I really only tend to primarily play one for the most part. Back when I played two chapters regularly I'd play the elf at one and the dwarf at the other, but old age and adult responsibilities have slowed my LARP roll so only the elf sees much daylight anymore.

The best was that as your Elf we hated each other but then as your Dwarf we were best friends....quiet funny. I love the pics of him on the BF porch and people are like, "is that Hoyce?"

Oh and One since 1995

Back