How to fix it: Alterations

DracoIam

Spellsword
Gorka teach

Earh Guild Call Alterations are the group of aliments that usually can be sometimes caused by poisons or gasses.

these Alterations called Feeblemind, Hallucinate, Intoxicate, Laugh, Nausea, Paranoia, and Vertigo.

Feeblemind: it will make you stupid and can't fight. They still keep basic instinct to run away from danger, but not smart enough to fix it themselves. It lasts 10 Minutes
How to fix it: Antidote Dispel, purify, time or death

Hallucinate: you start seeing stuff that isn't there, you can still fight though it hard to tell what you fight, sometimes victim will fight friends or walls thinking them bad things. It will last 10 Minutes
How to fix it: Antidote dispel, purify, time or death

Intoxicate: You drunk, can still fight. Lasts 10 Minutes

Laugh: you laugh and giggle though nothing funny. Can't fight but can talk and run, and drink potion. It last 10 Minutes. Cus sometimes it hurt laughing so much sometimes it kinder to waylay victim, but keep eye on them so they don't start dying.

Nausea: gonna get messy, puke everywhere. Can't run can't fight, but can talk and drink potion. It lasts 10 Minutes.

Paranoia: Like opposite of charm you feel like no one your friend any more and they want to hurt you. Can still fight and but you don't realize that you paranoid. It Lasts 10 Minutes.

Vertigo:
Make you dizzy and fall down a lot. Can't fight but can talk. It last 10 Minutes.

That Alterations. Some things need fixing some thing not, not need to purify when you have Antidote, it Cheaper to make and More can be made at a time.

-Gorka
Healer of the Gadian Earth guild
Shadow's light

I would like to add, I at least would prefer unconciousness to nausea...

Respectfully,
Deoman the Runner.

deoman said:
I would like to add, I at least would prefer unconciousness to nausea...

Respectfully,
Deoman the Runner.

You can still speak, drink a potion, activate magic items, walk around, read and write if you have the ability too. I highly suggest not knocking someone out just because they are nauseated, I mean it doesn't make you stupid, you wont wonder into enemy lines or anything.

-Squire Thorador Boulderfist

Socora thanks Gorka for thinking to give such clear descriptions to these ailments, they are most helpful. Last market day I was hit by a Nausea and a stupid gypsy waylaid me, just because I puked in her skirts :mad:

Mai know good way to cure.... not get hit.... Mai not like being dizzy so she just move fast.

Gorka - good information. I'm proud of you.

Deoman - suck it up, man. That, or keep a purify potion on you.

That's why you carry three of anything - one for you, one for your friend, and one as a backup...

:thumbsup:

Journeyman Eric Marsters

Back