I walk in dhe woods

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
.... sniff sniff.... Casan? .... Stremti? .... Ellabreeze? I go to dhe mist wall and now I loose dhe scent of peoples I know... Can anyone help me? I never get lost before but I tink dhat I am now. ....Maxwell?.... I can't smell any of dhem!

You friend of Maxwell, you can be friend of Gorka. Come I'm on my way home from wayside with Gandian you come to to Gaden and we help you find your way.

Gorka will help.

- Gorka

I'm not quite sure what you are, but considering your keen sense of smell I will assume your some sort of Wolf-Creature. I have had mutual dealing with a Wolf-Kin in Wayside that I found to be quite the companion. If you are indeed what I suspect search me out this market day and I will buy you a meal and we can talk, I am quite fond of Wolf-Kin's alike.

If you can't find me, I'm the in the words of many, that "Dark Elf."

- D'rezz Zandrick Roiyaru

Great, the first time I come up to these lands, and I find a freaking wolf-kin wandering around here too.

Seriously, am I the only one who has a problem with letting a dangerous creature like this run around town by itself?

-Tarqaq the Fox

Stripe said:
Seriously, am I the only one who has a problem with letting a dangerous creature like this run around town by itself?
Apparently not, considering I still have to have Gorka follow me everyhwere. ;) But don't get worried, I kid you. I assure you (and everyone else) that I am perfectly safe.

But I am sure that this creature, whoever they are, is no threat to you, Tarqaq. It is apparently a friend of Maxwell, and I trust Maxwell, and so I guess I'm able to trust those who Maxwell trusts. Then again, it may not be the same Maxwell, but I'll still trust it for the time being.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Gandian,

Theres a lot of Maxwells and if I were a bad guy wanting you to trust me I would probably drop some names like Kovu, Maxwell, Ellderidal, and Barrister Bluebatter to name a few and convince you to let me in your ward late at night.

Just sayin' :)

As for wether a wolf kin constitutes a threat to the local populace I would say no more than McGregor's cooking. I would even go so far as to say I'd rather a pissed off Wolf-Kin than a pissed off Panda-Kin or a Dark Elf with a slighted sense of honor.

Again just sayin' :)

Now if theres something about any member of the town that makes you reasonably beleive that they are a threat to you or other members of the town, and please people don't waste my time here folks, then let me know and I will investigate it as soon as possible. If for example all hobling were suddently waylaying folks with sacks full of coin I would want to be first on the scene :p

Fern

Tarqaq? Is that you? Are you coming down to visit?
Jonathan Darin

I do believe you speak of Rhys, Tarqaq, in a foul manner....I would rather not hear of it again.

This makes me more eager to know of this creatures identity, if you can hear me, send me a missive and as to your identity and perhaps I can give you shelter...Like I said...I enjoy the company of Wolf-Kins. Especially the ones that can run around on their own!

- D'rezz

I'm fairly certain tarqaq means little offense. I can vouch for his character, if need be.
Jonathan Darin

You disagree about his intent, or that I can vouch for his character? I have nothing against you personally, sir, but if you mean to disparage my friends, my hand will be forced.
Perhaps if Tarqaq were to apologize for any tender egos he may have bruised, things can progress nicely.
Jonathan Darin

Jonathan,
You should rethink your words, you have just threatened me in the same response as I have stated I would not want to hear Tarqaq's insults.
While I have no reason to explain myself to YOU I decide to enlighten you that I do not believe Tarqaq means no disrespect, because if he didn't, he wouldn't have said anything.
Just who's "tender" ego has just been bruised? It takes more than insults upon those I give respect to, to break my composure, and I don't THREATEN unless I intend to fulfill it.

- D'rezz

Terrel said:
Jonathan,
You should rethink your words, you have just threatened me in the same response as I have stated I would not want to hear Tarqaq's insults.

Ummm... What?

Honestly, I have no quarrel with you. But you seem to insist on pursuing this ridiculous "conflict". All I'm saying is if you fight with my friends, you fight with me. Tarqaq lets his mouth get away from him at times, but, as I previously stated, most likely meant no disrespect. I'll even apologize on his behalf, if it would remove the hostility. I'm sorry if you or anyone you know was offended by Tarqaq. Seeing as he is himself a wilderkyn, he may have even been making a joke. Can we all relax now? I'd like very much to make allies instead of enemies.
Jonathan Darin

You really should pay attention to who you intend to make enemies with...don't be mine.
I am quite calm with this petty conflict, and intend to forget anything has been said.
Don't threaten me again please, I have enough to do this market day.
- D'rezz

I'm glad for the resolution. I can't fault you for defending a friend, though I can't say I care for your tone, sir. But if you always fight for your friends with as much venom, I fear we have more in common than I first recognized.
Jonathan Darin

D'rezz you get offended if some one farts.

Tarqaq its not good to assume that fluffy things are mean, then how do you make new friends if you don't offer friendship first.

Gandian you need to work on your humor, We know its fine and ok but don't exasperate things.

Everyone else I'm excited to make my way back home to Gaden after such a long time away. We shall have fun! I will make biscuits and tea.

- Gorka

i do have to say cause my two coppers just seem to be dropping everywhere at the moment, Wolves do tend to prey on foxes in the wild. but wolves also stay away from people.

Also Tarqaq is a nice Fox, and it is only natural for him to fear wolves. Besides, Tarqaq is always so nice, why take issue with him?

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

James, while I thank you for the vote of support I'm not afraid of wolves- I just am curious as to why such dangerous creates are allowed to roam freely around Harbors Far, and a little concerned.

I do believe you speak of Rhys, Tarqaq, in a foul manner....I would rather not hear of it again.
As for this, I'm NOT talking about Rhys. She's a Malmuat... Malamula... um... dog-kin, not a wolf, and she's also a friend of mine. I trust her.

It's the creatures whose race has a habit of going on murderous rampages that I don't trust.

As one yourself you would think you would know that kin are far more civilized and are far less murderous than the animal they resemble.

-Tets

Is okay, Tets. De fox-thing is a known coward anyway, is waste to be offended when it shows nature.

Nikolai

Back