I walk in dhe woods

Hey, who are you calling a coward??

I've stood up against dragons, liches, a 12 foot tall animated magic throwing bouncy ball golum, and everything in between. Don't be calling me a coward because I have a problem showing my back to some vicious beast that'd rip your throat out if you give it half a chance. I'm simply making sure everyone knows exactly what kind of abomination is running around here that you seem to have no problem associating with.

-Tarqaq the Fox

I do think you treat wolfkin far too harshly. i can understand why you wouldn't like wolves, but wolfkin aren't wolves, they don't... well... do much of anything that makes wolfies wolves.

Besides, Wolves aren't that vicious... certainly not to humaniods, and certainly would not be around any place we gather in numbers. and none of them would fight or attack someone in as large a group as we are going to be in. No danger from wolf-kins, or wolfies as long as they aren't rabid, diseased, or controlled

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

Stripe said:
Hey, who are you calling a coward??

I've stood up against dragons, liches, a 12 foot tall animated magic throwing bouncy ball golum, and everything in between. Don't be calling me a coward because I have a problem showing my back to some vicious beast that'd rip your throat out if you give it half a chance. I'm simply making sure everyone knows exactly what kind of abomination is running around here that you seem to have no problem associating with.

-Tarqaq the Fox

Look who's NOT insulting people now.

-Tets the Hedgehog

Everyone here needs to relax.

First, my cooking is damn good, thank you Fern.

Second, don't pick a fight with a Dark Elf, the last thing anyone wants is some sort of honor-bound-war where they bring all of their long-lived relatives with memories longer than most of us have been alive.

Third, wolf-kin, dog-kin, fox-kin, panda-kin, all are welcome as long as they abide by the laws of Gaden, not to mention the laws of common sense.

I am currently in the process of packing up my caravan for the ritual this weekend and am glad to see many friends come out, there will be feasting and good cheer for all as we celebrate the lives and sacrifies of our fallen comrades.

Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost
Guardian of Hope's Reach

Back