I'm new and confused.

markusdark said:
Yes, but my choice to sale ale and not go on mods was a choice because I don't like the combat system - not because of the high level of RP at the tavern (which when I was playing there wasn't alot).

I'm not sure what tavern you sit in, but in the one I hang out in a shortage of quality RP is extremely rare. Maybe you're just not looking in the right places?

In Alliance Oregon (and Alliance Seattle), pages under 14 who have demonstrated that they can play responsibly and safely as non-combat pages must pass a written test that demonstrates sufficient knowledge of both the rulebook rules and our packet-page rules. A number of our younger players have found it an enjoyable way to start out in the game, and a good balance between participating and not-having my aging 6'2, 250lb frame hefting a two-handed hammerfist and playing page-polo.

Shandar said:
markusdark said:
Yes, but my choice to sale ale and not go on mods was a choice because I don't like the combat system - not because of the high level of RP at the tavern (which when I was playing there wasn't alot).

I'm not sure what tavern you sit in, but in the one I hang out in a shortage of quality RP is extremely rare. Maybe you're just not looking in the right places?

I guess I should have said the plots that involved me at the tavern. Sat behind the bar for 3 years, submitted various suggestions, plot requests and other such things that I would have enjoyed doing there. Other than the odd 'hi, how do you do' from NPC's, never received a nibble on them.

I've heard that's changed now. And this isn't the place to discuss it anyways.

Vovix said:
Another question: is it ok to only spend one day at a weekend event?

Absolutely. Talk to the chapter you plan to play at about it. They'll want to set up your logistics with your arrive and leave times and what not.

Back