IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- Event dates and site info update

(Edited)

(Please see new updated post!!!)

("ANNOUNCEMENT: Schedule Change and Site Update - Updated 8/18")

Deadlands said:
***One more thing: There may be an August clean up day for the Claremont site.

If there is a clean up day gobbies will be awarded for participation.

Hoo boy, you're gonna need one. The tree that's fallen across the field is massive. Bring chainsaws.

Also, one building has collapsed and breathing inside the one Joe built will give you instant cancer thanks to fallen insulation.

The Mages' Guild, Healers' Guild, Circle cabin, and Gotec cabin have all withstood the test of time.

You may want to designate the space behind the Mages' guild as a tent area.

You may ALSO want to consider bringing some 4x4's and plywood and building bunks in the Mages' guild.

I could probably go on like this for a while. If you have any questions feel free to ask -- I should have answers.

-Shane

P.S. -- Please don't step on my dog's grave.

Yeah, Brian told me it needs a little love. The staff is coming up to help Brian and Deb, regardless of whether we do an official clean up day. We'll make sure it safe and snazzy before the event. Fortunately, the good thing about having August free is we'll have ample time to help out.

Looks like you won't have much of a drive, buddy? ;)

If it's not on a D&D day, I'd be happy to come help you out. Especially if Deb bribes me with food. :D

We'd be glad to come to a clean-up day and help! Just let us know ahead of time to get the babysitter set up...
:D Stephanie / Thrace

"Bring chainsaws."

Got a brand new one, and I plan to enjoy using it!

I'll talk to your dad about him letting us build some bunks. I'd be happy to do so.

Thanks for the heads up,
Gary

Also let me know if you need any help - by mid August I should be allowed to do more in terms of lifting and such. And I only live about 5 minutes away from the site.

I love playing with chainsaws! I'm up for helping clean up the site. I live about 20 minutes away.

~Joe

I will even come up and help (providing it doesn't conflict with any work related parties). Joe, I will be using your hot tub for recovery. Chicks with chainsaws = win.

Morai said:
I love playing with chainsaws! I'm up for helping clean up the site. I live about 20 minutes away.

~Joe

Joe, come on now. Do you honestly think I'm going to trust you with a chainsaw?

MAYBE a hammer and nails.

;)

I STINK at building anything that you want to resemble being remotely level but i am good at "here hold this a moment" or "hey go get a bucket of nails" or "could you sweep this up?" or "put a fence around this so no one steps on it" or "get me a drink?" let me know!

oh ...and sundays mike has off so sundays work...

Deadlands said:
Morai said:

~Joe

Joe, come on now. Do you honestly think I'm going to trust you with a chainsaw?

MAYBE a hammer and nails.

;)

Hey now, I've actually used a chainsaw on the site before with little to no injury to anyone! The battle field became much cooler and safer when I took out those evil trees too.

~Joe

I want to see a video to prove that no blood splashed on the grass.

I plan on playing at least one of the fall events, and this makes me very enticed to try for the September one- otherwise I will shoot for November. Who knows, maybe I'll do both ;) .

-Kels
aka Bot
...who sold her soul to Caldaria and therefore could not hope to be at Deadlands in October if it conflicts

if we need a dumpster for any demolition or clean up let me know! :D

We may. I will let you know.

Thank you,
Gary

Back