IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- Event dates and site info update

wishing i could watch streaming media at work...all the cool you tube stuff would be hilarious i'm thinking....

and under all the gypsy costuming i'm a dark elf ::NOD::

Wow, I watched your recommended videos...and I want those few minutes of my life back. I am no longer clicking on any youtube links posted here...

ya!

You're so right, Jaimi!
Really, I think the double chainsaws dance really goes into the "hey! this is horrible! you gotta try this!" category.
hmmm... But it's still fun for us terrible movie fans. And "Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers" is a classic, right up there with "Amazon Women of the Avocado Jungle of Death" (a favorite of mine, which sadly has no silly dancing scene to share on you tube).
For those who actually enjoy A-cinema, all I can say is... i'm sorry for wasting your minutes of life.

i can't see it but i am an a-cinema fan as you well know and i still wish i could see it because when i see things like that i can only think of two of my most favorite quazi humans in the whole universe...ben and stefnernie...i miss you guys...now i really wish i could see the cheesy chainsaw dance. :cry:

Thrace Geffrin said:
You're so right, Jaimi!
right up there with "Amazon Women of the Avocado Jungle of Death" (a favorite of mine, which sadly has no silly dancing scene to share on you tube).

Wow! My husband and I love that movie and I didn't think anyone else had ever heard of it! =P

And as far as video of Joe safely wielding a chainsaw goes, I don't have one, but I am quite sure someone must have one of him with his pants on fire....

gives a whole new meaning to the term "liar liar"

Back