In memorium

I would like to offer my rememberance for someone whom I have never really seen eye to eye with.

Seth Adoris

We disagreed on many things time and again, but when it came down to brass tacks, I always knew his sword would be beside mine fighting whatever foe was before us.

He died well, fighting in the Fell Realm. I salute him.

Rupert Bandenelli

Seth Died!

Seth did alot for me, when I needed something done he always told me not to be afraid and ask him. I knew If i asked him to do me a favor he would. Thank you Seth.

You WILL be remembered...very much.

~Aeris Dimitris

*The Dream Realm is suddenly filled with the sound of wolves, many, many, many wolves, all howling at the same time*

Rupert, if you lie...

He tells no lie. Seth's body disappeared at my feet, and reformed at my feet. No one was able to help him. We were all Prisoned at the time.

I am not sad that Seth has finally passed, nor do I regret it. I for one feel glad that maybe now he can find peace. I am however upset at the loss of such a passionate and strong willed person. I do ask that his body be returned to his family and not burried here. I shall be holding a special cerimony for those who felt close to him. Please remember his strengths and not what you see as his faults.

So long, my friend and best customer.

Jarax

Diera said:
He tells no lie. Seth's body disappeared at my feet, and reformed at my feet. No one was able to help him. We were all Prisoned at the time.

*When Diera's words fill the Dreamscape the howls are back with one howl rising above the others and finally ending in a snarl*

Seth had many years of fighting behind him and like many travelers his path was a dangerous road. He fought bravely and spoke his mind, which will lead us to remember him in the evenings we gather nearby the fire.

I don't know what took his spark from the world. He often chose to fight for things I did not understand, but he was family and I was often happy to know his sword was by my side and his heart was fighting for what he loved.

It is sad to see someone of so many years fade to the tales we must speak. He will be remembered as a trusted friend and a more importantly as a member of the family that will be sorely missed. I hope that he finds the place meant for him and I look forward to seeing him in my travels.

For those of you present for his death, if his body was brought back or if any personal affects were retrieved please return them to our family. They will be sent to him where he now is. If his body was left, please contact me with any information you have regarding it's location.

For those of you who knew him as friend, we will be holding a festival to celebrate his travels.

~Balryn

His body and personal effects were left at the house of his Cavalieri, Ono Krieger, under the eye of D.

I would hope you are going to send his body to his birth family....

jarax

I have to agree with goodman Jarax. An effort should be made to take his body to his birth family. If they live more than reasonably far away, I would recommend burying him here and notifying the family of the death and his final location.

I haven't seen her his sister in some time. I will contact her myself. My family will tend to this, seeing as we knew him best among those nearby.

~Derek

As I have said, I have given his body and his posessions to his Knight. As the vassal of a knight, it is necessary that his knight be the one to determine his disposition in death as it was in life. Should his knight decide to give over his posessions and his body to all of those who are so eager to lay claim to them, then that is for him to decide.

Alas, he was not able to truly give his wishes, as we were in the midst of quite a nasty combat at the time. Perhaps a ritual should be done to ascertain his wishes?

Rupert

Dave said:
As I have said, I have given his body and his posessions to his Knight. As the vassal of a knight, it is necessary that his knight be the one to determine his disposition in death as it was in life. Should his knight decide to give over his posessions and his body to all of those who are so eager to lay claim to them, then that is for him to decide.

Alas, he was not able to truly give his wishes, as we were in the midst of quite a nasty combat at the time. Perhaps a ritual should be done to ascertain his wishes?

Rupert
First off Rupert, anyone who knew Seth knew he didn't have a knight. He had a friend. His "knights" actions in the course of the past half year had been really turned a blade in the friendship he valued. Seth swore and oath to a friend, not to a knight. Krieger never owed his body or his spirit. The nobility of these lands simply don't understand what an oath of fealty really is if that is how he thinks. I don't think Krieger ever felt this way, but sometimes his actions seemed to forget it.

Secondly, Seth's family is Laetshi and his bloodline came from the Naga.

~Balryn

You people realize you're bickering over a corpse, yes? I was the one who recommended his corpse be taken to House Zodiac. Gypsies have a tendancy to move around a bit and can be hard to locate at times. House Zodiac does not move. Before further bickering goes on, I'd recommend the Gypsies contact Ono Krieger privately and see about arranging a peacable, private solution. It may also be that you are bickering over nothing.

I will attend any celebrations of Seth's life that I am able. I will not, however, participate in or abide by any petty squabbling over his belongings. That the disposition of his body and personal posessions came under question before even the story of his death leaves me feeling profoundly embarrassed.

Rupert and Diera, it sounds as if you were there; will you please share the story of what happened?

-Shikar

There was a creature, a Resonance I believe Elryion called it, that Prisoned you with it's touch. It could disappear and reappear seemingly at will. It came upon us while we were fighting Fell trolls and wolves. Most of the group became Prisoned. Eli and I waited in a circle he put up until there was a moment when we thought we could make a dash to heal people. I lifed Seth and before I could do much more, he was struck again. Many were still Prisoned around me and I had hoped I could escape notice amongst them long enough for Seth to bleed to death so I could Life him again, since I did not have a Dispel. Before that minute had passed, however, I was struck and Prisoned as well. We simply could not get to him, nor Jarax, in time.

As the candymaker said, the snake died at our feet while we were all imprisoned around him. It was a tactically unfavorable situation, and no blame can really be placed.

It's a shame to see him go, really; he knew his stuff better than most of you, and followed orders on the field better than all of you.

Goodman Shandar,

What you call me on the field of battle makes no difference to me. If it will get my attention, just as well. Outside of such situations, however, I strongly recommend you call me by my proper name and title. The laws of Dagliano are quite clear on that matter.

I'm not in Dagliano. When I am, we can talk about your title and position. In dreams I'll call you a washed up tavern wench if it suits me.

If you want to take this up with me further let's do it without mucking up the memorial, hey?

-Shandar

(Oh, and don't call me goodman. I hate that. Guildsman will do if you must use a title of some sort)

Shandar, you've got a date with humility and I mean soon. NObody disrespects my wife so blatantly and with so little respect. You'll apologize, and you'll mean it, and you'll do it soon, or you WILL taste humility by way of hobling fury the likes of which even the Queen of Nightmares would balk at inflicting upon a thinking being. This is not threat, this is fact. Believe it.
Sweet dreams

Back