It's my 100th birthday!...nearly

Hello Kalith! My name is Saro. I am the first knight of Zhool. Happy Birthday! One hundred is a fun one. Could you make a damage aura scroll? I am not sure how much those go for, but I'm sure we could work out a price.
Unfortunately I think things will be exciting right away. But Maybe you can just sit in the tavern, because nothing bad ever happens in the tavern.
I look forward to meeting you in person. Also please do not murder any goblins
With love,
Saro
First Knight of Zhool
Nefarious Queen of Nowhere
HOTH

again Saro, watch what you say, you have been warned...

Klaith,

I am interested in purchasing Wall of Force scrolls, but it is not pressing. Make whatever orders others have placed with you and I will buy however many Wall of Force scrolls you produce, up to ten.

Thank you

Quinn
Order of the Emerald Flame

I'll be glad to make you 10 "I'm sorry this had to come between us' brand wall of force scrolls. I don't have any other scroll orders so that will be a nice way to fill my table so to speak.

-Kalith Toovir

Hello! Always nice to meet new adventurers. I'm Cena.

Don't worry about the age thing, I started adventuring at 93, and I'm still not 100 years old yet. My family seems to have a trend of the ladies going adventuring at 93.
Besides, that means we can have a birthday party(!) for you late Saturday night/early Sunday morning! It will likely be welcome after the somewhat gloomy aura that comes with All Hallow's Eve festivities, and who doesn't love having parties one after another?

Excited to meet you,

Cenarith Zanabanath
Guardian of the Faldric Forest
Treasurer to The Squishables guild

Back