Jack-o-lanterns and undead

Pumpkin roll?!?!
I just might have to will the mists to deposit me in Barran just to purchase some of your autumnal wares.

Pumpkin roll?!?!
I just might have to will the mists to deposit me in Barran just to purchase some of your autumnal wares.

AARGH!!!
Why is my dreaming being echoed back at me.

I may need to prepare more than I was anticipating.

Mother, could you hand me a spatula? Or...I'll accept a twig. A twig will work fine, I need to stir this filling.

Please stop screaming in my ear, Mother.

EVEN THE COFFEE TASTES LIKE PUMPKIN. WHY? WHY DO YOU NEED PUMPKIN COFFEE? REGULAR COFFEE IS FINE THE WAY IT IS.

((Incoherent shrieking, sound of something dense - maybe pumpkins? - falling everywhere.))

------NOOOOOOOOOOOOO-------

You could always use a little pumpkin in the coffee, variety is good for you.

I find I must agree with V.

Flavoring in coffee is tantamount to sacrilege.

-T

YES - ow - PRECISELY - ow - WILL YOU STOP PELTING ME WITH YOUR PROFOUNDLY STUPID PROLIFERATION OF PUMPKINS?!

...so what I'm hearing is I should bring some pumpkins with me when I come through the mists to visit?

There will be no shortage of delicious pumpkiny baked goods. (Mine will have a 0% chance of including people parts.) This will be a truly bountiful celebration of the autumnal change.

---SAID STOP HITTING ME WITH---

Oh.

Oh, honey. No. No, no, no, no, no.

Firstly: one does not make the culinary faux pas of mixing their charcuterie with their boulangerie - no, no, no.

Secondly: no.

Thirdly: everyone knows about my dietary proclivities. More importantly, everyone knows I don't force them on anyone. Not recently, anyway. Ask the entire town of Fury Falls. You know, the one I spent months feeding. Or the whole of Synvia, which I also spent months feeding. I may'nt be the most humble, but I am assuredly the most considerate.

Um, I'm unaware of your "dietary proclivities". Is this something I'm better off not knowing?
Trevor

So very, very touchy. Though I'm sure the constant suspicion you are the target of would serve to dull the sense of humor. I will endeavor to not jest in your direction in the future.

((Audible sigh.))

Well, you are going to find out anyway.

Trevor - Traditionally, my people's primary source of protein is the meat of sapient species. There are Very Official and Strictly Regulated Channels via which we may attain said meat without incurring legal consequence. There are a number of elven tribes who maintain this tradition to varying extents.

...You know, This is actually the first time in a century I got to explain this to someone instead of people just shrieking it from the rooftops and/or whispering it behind my back as though I were some sort of deranged serial killer. Thank you for validating my existence as a person with feelings.

Lily -Please, do not let my displeasure at good old prejudicial ribbing stop you from assuming the worst of my character. If you need me, I'll be in Sarr-nath feeding homeless people.

Interesting. So you're a cannibal?
May I ask you a few questions about it? I have never known of any, And I am curious about how you go about it in today's society.
Trevor

I feed the homeless nearly every day….it's me….I don't live in a home. Ha ha ha. Can we return to pumpkin treats now? I will feed you several pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and all will be well. They are delicious, V. Accept my sweet and delicious fall truce cookies.

Truces are for the weak (though I suppose for the hungry as well if there are cookies involved).

I say you fight to the death, with the winner getting to eat, or not, the loser.

Trevor - or course. There will be a glass of wine with your name on it this coming gather.

Lily - ...okay fine. But you will have to free me from my KITCHEN PRISON because SOMEONE tied me to a chair with naught but a hundred pumpkins and a spoon for de-braining the things. SOMEONE.

I'll be there. It'll be my first trip, so it may take time finding the area. I'll hopefully be able to find Kerak and Noldrik.
Trevor

Ah to be home again. Soon, so very soon.

Back