Jack-o-lanterns and undead

Well. . I came late to this party I see. *chuckle*

Perhaps instead of the pumpkin bread I had planned to make, I'll add some cranberry spice instead. It seems to me there will allay be plenty of pumpkin to go around...

Oh and Rali, I would LOVE to share some pumpkin coffee with you.

Rayna

Sister, you can put cranberries in bread? This sounds like something amazing and I hope you'll save a piece for me!

Also, V, I'm bringing delicious non-pumpkin candy stuff, which Erden assures me is a modern harvest tradition. They are shaped like tiny bears and are strangely delicious, if you need a break from Rali making all of the pumpkin things ever. This is sounding like it is going to be the a delightfully delicious gather.

HOW DID YOU KNOW TINY BEARS MADE OF CORN EXTRACT AND "NATURAL FLAVORS" WERE MY FAVORITE?

I LOVE YOU.

Reactions: Vox
Air Raksa! I would be pleased to see you again though it may take some getting used to calling you Santet now. I hear your years have made you wiser and less quick to battle, though I'm sure even more deadly.

With all of the other pumpkin flavored things flying about I may have to prepare some neck pumpkins and make my own custard pie. Woe to the baddie who interrupts our taste-off.

Air Raksa is dead. If you'd be pleased to see him, go visit his grave.

Less quick... to battle... wow that fuckin hurt'... immortal half-fey ***-h'... i'll show you what deadly mean'... got all the time in world to "get used" to saying a name... bastard

Who said I was "wise", I'll kick that stupid ******* in the nut' after i break both their arm' and both their leg'.

I don't even like pumpkin... not enough blood in it...

-Santet

I now feel compelled to make some kind of food to accompany all of this madness.

In The Kitchen,
Tvard Sendal

For any interested, I shall be purveying an assortment of alchemical remedies that will turn your ordinary pumpkin fare into an extraordinary out of body experience.

The Apothecarian
Vox

You are not being forced to do anything, V. You strongly objected to my using a severed badger claw as a pumpkin scoop. I grew tired of the criticism and merely offered you the option of doing it better. I will admit - it is more efficient, if less fun, to use a spoon.

Rayna, you and I shall have pumpkin coffee together, then. I will be sure to bring enough to share! And whichever type of bread you intend on bringing will be delicious and pair well with the rest of autumn's treats, I'm sure.

- Rali

If everyone is so compelled to make pumpkin type of goods, perhaps this would be an open door invitation for a pumpkin themed style cook/bake off? Maybe the guild of the hearth and home would like to get this "pumpkin" rolling?

If there will be a friendly competition I'd have to get my fires glowing to create something for such an event.

And lo, people will speak of The Great Pumpkin War of Barran for generations to come.

Santet,

My sincerest apologies. I meant no offence.
I must have misunderstood or was misinformed.

Zephrin

Poor Zeph.

-T

Santet,

Zeph is good people. His family gave me a bed and aid in battle when I traveled to Barran without any other Hunters. I'd prefer you didn't cut him in half.

Ona

It is, in fact, a wonderful autumnal season.

I'm not sure I understand what pumpkins might be for if not for pie.

Nor do I know why anyone naming a lantern Jack would chase undead away.

And if anyone puts flavors in my coffee I may be... peeved.

Cadeis

Back