Jainamin’s Trading Company

Theoretically with the right material someone could make it as light as a few scraps of leather. However, it gets exponentially more difficult to do each time you remove weight. I don't think we'd have a smith that could do it with out maybe a years worth of resource gathering and prep. You're talking about a couple hundred gold worth of time and resources. If you were looking for a really strong suit.

The cost is in the weight reduction. So the cost is dependent on that, I could have smaller suits created with the same kind of benefit for the same price I had listed above.

Theoretically with the right material someone could make it as light as a few scraps of leather. However, it gets exponentially more difficult to do each time you remove weight. I don't think we'd have a smith that could do it with out maybe a years worth of resource gathering and prep. You're talking about a couple hundred gold worth of time and resources. If you were looking for a really strong suit.

The cost is in the weight reduction. So the cost is dependent on that, I could have smaller suits created with the same kind of benefit for the same price I had listed above.

Ahh, I understand.

Thank you .

-Gideon

Merchant Mayweather,

I would like to buy a life potion please.

Yours In Service ,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Merchant Mayweather,

I would like to know the cost per trickle blade and per sharded blade for a spear.
I would also like to know what sort of traps you have, especialy any unique ones.

Many thanks,
Robert Darthmoor

Hello Good Sir Darthmoor,
A spear would be a poor choice for a Trickle Blade. It'd cost a lot to make. I'm not sure we would even have the components to make one. I'll have to check and get back to you. But, it'd be pricey. Shortswords are ideal trickle blades. Anything larger starts costing a lot more time and resources.

I can have a smith work over a spear up to 3 times if you'd like. That should make your spear stabs pretty powerful. It's 6 gold a work over.

I can find you a decent supply of traps. What are you looking for and how many? Unfortunately, anything you might consider "special" I probably don't have.

Marvin

Merchant Mayweather,

How much for a shortsword trickle blade, a spear worked over twice, three gas traps, and 2 powerfull acid traps.

Many thanks,
Robert Darthmoor

Merchant Mayweather,

Forget the spear, I would like to purchase a trickle blade shortsword with 3 poison storage and the traps which should come to a total of 23 gold.

Pleasure doing business,
Robert Darthmoor

I may be too late to request something, but in the chance that you see this in time:

I would be interested, fellow merchant, in a short or long sword, sharded thrice. My understanding is that this would cost something like 18 gold.

I would also, being a blacksmith myself, be interested in learning the process your crafters use. I understand if you want to save trade secrets and potential profit. I would be remiss if I did not at least discuss it with you.

-Joseph Smith
Merchant, Owner of The Dragon Hoard

Ah. Noble Merchant Smith,
We don't often get merchants from the other side of the mist. And considering I haven't heard of the Dragon Hoard, or you before. I have to assume you've come from Kundirk. Perhaps we can establish a mutually beneficial relationship? It's hard to get goods back and forth through the mist that separates us. And I know it would please all of my associates including Jainamin herself if we could establish a better network on the other side. If you were an associate of ours, it would only make sense that you were privy to our private knowledge. Why don't we talk more when I deliver these goods?

I can have a long sword for you made.

Marvin Mayweather

Mayweather,

If you can find any this late notice, I'll buy 2-3 Whispering Winds scrolls if they also have the mana to cast them.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri Newberry
Waymaker

Last edited:
Mr. Newberry,
It's pretty close to your gathering to make the order. I could probably acquire them but, it would require me to have to expend significantly more resources. Are they important to you? I could procure them for probably about 10 gold per right now.

Marvin Mayweather

Mayweather,

I appreciate your offer. I've got some on hand already. I was looking to resupply as I am getting low and you were already coming.

It is nothing urgent, so I will gather them from my merchant in the Old Capital City instead. Thank you.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri Newberry
Waymaker

Merchant Mayweather,

If they are still available after the other requests, I would also like 2 pheonix cocktails.
Also, are you auctioning off your magic items at market, or do they have a set price?

Collette
Tavern Keeper

Tavern Keeper Collette,

Let me see what I can do.
It's a bit late in the day.

I was planning on selling them. No auction, just looking to find a reasonable price. Building a lasting relationship with the adventuring community is more important and profitable than inflating the value for a few extra coins.

Marvin Mayweather

Merchant Mayweather,

It's okay if you cannot, I read after I mentioned that you said you were gathering up the order a couple days ago. So I understand. Thank you regardless for what you're doing for our adventurers!

Collette
Tavern keeper

Merchant Mayweather,

I don't believe you listed prices for the jewelry items.

Casan Moreaux
Order of the Emerald Flame

Back