Jinns house

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Nothing that I can think of that we wanted you to say, Solveig just wanted me to check in on what was happening and if you made any progress on it. I am glad that you are looking into what would be ‘official’ for this wedding” Sarryn says laughing. In a more serious tone “As for leading everyone and being top brass I know the feeling and if you ever want to sit down and chat about having all the weight on you I am willing to sit back and talk. I have been there and know the feeling. I agree with Baibh that you have to try and at least hide some of what your feeling, some people shy away when they see a leader break down and right now we need everything and everyone that we can get, now that I am back I can help lift some of that burden from you.”

Calan walks into the house to speak with Rohnan.

Convo is taken to pm.

Jinn looks at Sarryn.

"Hiding my emotions is not my strong suit and it never will be. It's been my people's way for as long as anyone can remember, and that will not be changing with me. As for your offer, I may just take you up on that chat later. But I must be off, I have a wedding speech to prepare!"

With an over dramatic flourish Jinn swings around and heads back into his house.

Calan emerges from the house and heads off to portal to Calanhelm.

Only a few minutes later Rohnan comes storming out of the house. Putting on her gear as she heads towards the portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back