July 19th One Day

Yeah! That's totally fine.

LOL, I am not sure he was talking to you, Draco is also Ian....but than again maybe

Either way I am sure between everyone we can grab him from the train which is like 10 minutes away from site in bad traffic no problem.

I meant Draco Ian who is driving like 2.5 mins to get to site. :) Banradi...I will see you there for Romnanigans!

Ha! Alright, cool. Nevermind then. :) Looking forward to the event!

My mom and uncle have said that they will come to the one day. They want to see what the game is like. They may come play if they like it. :) GO GO LARP Family !!

That sounds fun to me Dawn. I cannot wait for the one day, so many mods so little time and spells.

Amanda

I will be coming for the first half! :) Then half to rush off and get pretty for a wedding.

I'm sorry, I thought I had replied already. Picking you up is no problem. Just let me know when.

Did we mention we love NPCs? 3 more would be ideal, 4 would be amazing!

If not, then there will be at least one instance of double hooking, but we'd love to keep immersion as high as possible! Though a 15:1 PC to NPc ratio may be interesting....

As this is a one day event, we're going to release the names/order of modules intended to run.This should help to keep everything going at a good speed, and allowing people to know when they are going to NPC. We understand some things may/will change, but we wanted to give a heads up so we're maximizing time and our limited NPC usage.

Game On:
1. The Spider Cave (Town Mod)
2. Crescent Isle/Spellstitch/ Earth Guild (3 mods)
3. Salting Targosia (Town Mod)
4. Meeting with King Torg (Lunch)
5. Going After Wolves/ A Nightmare in Westhaven (2 mods)
6. A Crystal Shard (Town Mod)
7. Brothers Burden (Town Mod)

Thanks,
Your traveling Head of Plot

Back