July Event

Sadly Jeff, we must skip the beatings till August. My PC is too busy putting together a caravan and dreaming of better ways spike your punch. You know...I swear I heard lord skylar talk in Nic's voice once.Hmm...maybe it was just a bad dream.

You'll always be my favorite villian, Jeff.
-Eric

eric, if you had been the new player conact meaning me and another who went down with me, and i know a few others. i probably would have just ended up needing to walk away a bit to calm down from lauging to hard just like the justicar did sunday morning.

Shane said:
For what it's worth, we have had events in the past without permanent circles. In one case, resurrections were performed on the field by a powerful dragon who was able to coax the spirits back to the world.

Or at least that was the intent. In practice he was senile as hell and screamed about corn a lot.

Shane, I almost just blew gatorade out my nose - thanks =P

He also called forth a tomato one time...

will miss kai at the next few events ::sniffle::

Tzydl Zhitelava said:

[sarcasm] Yup. Real sad that Kai won't be there...real sad another fey-lovin' softy won't be around to give Ansgar the stink eye and help out some insane, vile, poofy race that had to go and rain on Ansgar's parade. Yup real sad. [/sarcasm]

I will really miss Jessica though. She's awesome. I never hugged a pregnant lady who was sitting down before. The experience had an APL of like 26. It was hard.

Dyketheory said:
Oh and for you crazy craps who LOVE to try and figure things out ahead of time
HINT: I'm not PCing the next event.... :eek: ;)

With a pinch of chaos,
-Eric

"With a pinch of chaos..... shhh!" that made me laugh for at least 10 mins straight.

ATM7^4

Tzydl Zhitelava said:

me too ::double sniffle:: I'll miss BOTH Jess and Kai--
Besides, I think we never totally finished our conversation about "Why Necromancy is Bad..."

--the evil Anti-Nic

stephnernie you have to be there now so i only have to miss 1 person...

Also, Jeff, with regard to your much earlier quote, it's me whom you have to watch out for in this case regarding the presence (or absence) of an earth circle.
That's right. You thought you could count on familiar patterns, and you were wrong! Muah ha ha haaaah. You cannot know me! I AM THE WIND! (To quote the overmind) I am inscrutable! Scrute all you want, you'll never get me!

Heheheh. Yeah.

Hopefully you guys will get a kick out of things.

Back