JULY pre-register list: CLOSED

1. Jessica Brown: Aven
2. Brian Bender: Iggy
3. Heidi Hooper: Zatarina
4. William Duffy: "Balls" (+ dinner)
5. Vincent Reres: Ronin (+ dinner)
6. Rich Ditzler: Andros
7. Joseph Siegel: Simon
8. David Ehrhart: Khorwyn (+ dinner + 2 breakfasts)
9. Dan Wolanski: Ender Vull (+ membership renewal)
10. Colleen Capuano: Azura
11. Renee Iovino: Pickle
12. Sheila Haswell: Kremhild (+ dinner + 2 breakfasts)
13. Tom Haswell: Ulthoc (+ dinner)
14. Angel Belford: Lanna Rose (+ membership renewal)
15. Alison Buntemeyer: Aislynn
16. Scott Kondrk: Drak
17. Deirdre Kondrk
18. Amanda Wells: Leona
19. Robert Graves: Nathan
20. Craig Fiske
21. David Tengdin: Eldarion (+ membership renewal)
22. Chris Barr
23. Mark Mickle
24. Kyle Spriggle
25. Joe Tkach
26. David Balsome: Gilwing
27. Mike Balsome: Drakonious
28. Matt Watkins: Auric
29. Hau Tran: Gaara
30. Tom Miressi: Luigi
31. Michael Wasielewski: Redcloud (+ 2 breakfasts + membership renewal)
32. Alex Perez: Lupiticus (+ dinner + 2 breakfasts)
33. Drew Resele: Rowan
34. Amy Resele: Larien
35. Henry Hart: Qualin
36. Justin Coggins: Flint
37. Ippokratis Koukos: Majid (+ membership renewal)
38. Gary Marvel: Heresy
39. Jeremy Davis: Avian Toth
40: Jen Reynolds: Sun
41. Daniel Perez: Daniel Grimsby (+ dinner + breakfast)
42. Emily Desmarais: Aishling
43. Kevin Erwin: New Character
44. Will Kinkaid: Ursul Kanbei
45. William Mann: Darken
46. Kelsey Desrosiers: Sevaria
47. James Welch: Argus (+ dinner + 2 breakfasts)

PRIVATE ROOM 1: Jessica Brown
PRIVATE ROOM 2: William Duffy
PRIVATE ROOM 3: David Ehrhart

Phoenix: Alison Buntemeyer
Dragon: Kris Barr
Griffin: David Balsome

Re: JULY pre-register list

This is for July pre-registrations. If you want to pre-register for June and claim a private room, you can do so. Please refer to the official lodging policy for details on how to reserve a private room.

--- Eric Stehle

It seems as though everyone is now including their character name with their preregistration.....except for me. SO! Let it be known that I will be playing all seventeen of my characters, each one named Khorwyn Brey. Thanks. :D

Khorwyn Brey said:
Let it be known that I will be playing all seventeen of my characters, each one named Khorwyn Brey. Thanks. :D

dave,

you owe us 16 more payments then.

i would like to volunteer to PC one of these 17 khorwyn's. all i need is a leafy crown, a girly shield, and a tendency to walk around in my underwear way too often.

Mike,

Can you add me to this pre-registration list? Thanks!

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

Robb Graves said:
Khorwyn Brey said:
Let it be known that I will be playing all seventeen of my characters, each one named Khorwyn Brey. Thanks. :D

dave,

you owe us 16 more payments then.

i would like to volunteer to PC one of these 17 khorwyn's. all i need is a leafy crown, a girly shield, and a tendency to walk around in my underwear way too often.

And the same Kevin Sorbo plastic surgery that Dave had ... and you'd need to straighten your hair and dye it brown. ;)

We'd also need to chop him off just above the ankles, as Robb is far too tall to accurately personify my vertically-challenged ranger. ;)

Khorwyn Brey said:
We'd also need to chop him off just above the ankles, as Robb is far too tall to accurately personify my vertically-challenged ranger. ;)

Nah, we'll do it like they do in movies and just make you stand on a box when you're next to him. :lol:

From what I know the tavern will be a fun time at these events and the MWE and gypsypopulation should come out in force for it shall be a party (uofficial) that will be rememberd!!!

I will be there as an NPC... Michelle is aware of this but figured I would give ya a heads up.

Onitt

FYI the July event will be rather MWE centric, so if you have a MWE secondary (tertiary, quaternary, etc) July's the time to play it!

Ezri said:
FYI the July event will be rather MWE centric, so if you have a MWE secondary (tertiary, quaternary, etc) July's the time to play it!

Oh, No! I'm gearing up for my Platypus for the lowbie event. He'll be my quaternary. My quinternary/quinary and hexary/senary (I had to look up words for 5 and 6, with differing results ;) ) are my MWE and Dryad, their hierarchy determined by which one I play first. No time (or money :( ) to outfit the MWE properly so he'll have to miss out on the MWE goodness in July.

Too bad you're not playing Madcap..I'm debating on a certain Coyote to come to Fairedale in August, if I can afford it.

-Ali

Leave it to me to be planning on playing my anti-fun Vansir at a MWEcentric event.

-Sheila,
Player of Kremhild,
Wearer of the great fur bikini (which has to be totally remade, since I grew like 6 inches)

Natalia said:
Leave it to me to be planning on playing my anti-fun Vansir at a MWEcentric event.

-Sheila,
No you can't! If you play a Vansir who will bring the twister?

::LOL:: If you really want it, you can send Natalia a missive and ask her to please, please, PLEASE send the twister board to Fairdale so you can use it.

But, alas, no twister for Krem- although wrestling is a distinct possibility (it’s a shame we don’t have a good ring for mud wrestling).

-Sheila

OOO now thats an enticeing idea for the MWE event.

Back