June 2012 Pre-Registration List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
Below is the list of pre-registered players.

A "(P)" next to your name if you are PC'ing means you have paid for the event.

Your name in bold means you owe membership fees.

June.jpg

updated: 6/17/12

Hey gang! Let's get those registrations in! Our season kicks off in a few weeks, make sure you get on the list and come and check out what we have in-store for you!

Keep in mind, we have our NPC:pC Ratio, so make sure to register as an NPC to open up those slots for people who wish to PC and as a PC to reserve your spot!

To register, head over to our website and fill out the form here: http://www.alliancecrossroads.com/registration

Note: Paying for the event is not the same as Registering. We need your info!

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!

Well, I pay for the year..so just need to pre-reg the character... :lol: :lol: :noway: :noway: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

done...pre-reg'ed and paid for the year....now I just need to wait!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Updated!

Matt, you're not excited about this opener or anything are you? :p

Aisling said:
Updated!

Matt, you're not excited about this opener or anything are you? :p

nope not at all....I have now idea what your talking about :hahaha: :hahaha:

Don't worry Meghan, I'll throw some packets at Matt's house when I drive through that way...give him a fix.

And my team is psyched too, it's been way too long without Crossroads!

well...you better watch out when you do your drive by....my kids might be outside and their gearing up for the kids event..so :twisted: :whistle:

hey three of us would like to reserve a lean to but know it is four people. Does anyone from the pc's want to join us??

paid and registered
LIST ME!
Or I'll show up unannounced and won't you look foolish.

Foolish and me don't mix well.

Updated!

We're getting some good numbers, let's keep them coming!

Is this for some game you guys play or something? Nerds...pre-regged.

Ziggy said:
Is this for some game you guys play or something? Nerds...pre-regged.

Ok there special agent :funny: almost time to drink and hunt! Cause how else do u honor the dead!!

Hi Meg,
I paid on the 5th. Paypal was giving me trouble, but I did get a confirmation email for membership, event and donation.
Did my payment not show up?
Thanks!
Jane

Caprice said:
Hi Meg,
I paid on the 5th. Paypal was giving me trouble, but I did get a confirmation email for membership, event and donation.
Did my payment not show up?
Thanks!
Jane
Hey Jane, I never got confirmation of it. Can you forward me your receipt for the transfer to me? crossroadsgm@gmail.com I'll check to see if the transfer came through on our end.
Thanks!

I paid for my sister and I to NPC, we both pre-registered, and we both got our e-mail confirmations. Now we just need our names added to this list! :)

Oh, and I need to get my pdf Guide to Kosmara e-mailed to me, but I think it will be tomorrow. :)

Can't wait to try playing! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back