June 2012 Pre-Registration List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will update the list when I have a minute; I promise!

It seems that Paypal's being wonky with sending me receipts. If you sent in a payment in the last week, could you please forward the receipt to crossroadsgm@gmail.com until I get it all figured out?

Going off of that, Rachel, I'm assuming you purchased a copy of the player's guide and are waiting for it to be sent, yes?

Thanks!

Aisling said:
Will update the list when I have a minute; I promise!

It seems that Paypal's being wonky with sending me receipts. If you sent in a payment in the last week, could you please forward the receipt to crossroadsgm@gmail.com until I get it all figured out?

Going off of that, Rachel, I'm assuming you purchased a copy of the player's guide and are waiting for it to be sent, yes?

Thanks!

I'm Sarah, my sister's Rachel! No big, lol! :p

Yup, I bought the two of us each a one event membership, and I bought a player's guide, too. Just need it to be e-mailed. I'll e-mail you a copy of my receipt!

Thanks! :D

Updated! If you're not on there and should be, let me know! If you're not on there cause you haven't regged yet....Reg!
If you're missing a "P," make sure you give us your moola or check with me if it's been sent in but not marked down on the list.

Very excited about our numbers so far, we're gonna have some fun! Let's keep em coming!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :hahaha: :hahaha: :zonks: :zonks: :D :D CANT :sleeping: :sleeping: :ninja:

going to be a great weekend!!!!! cant wait!!! love having kids that dont mind running around the backyard while I throw packets at them....then they throw them back....I love my kids!!!!!

We're just under 2 weeks away from our season opener! We're excited and hope you guys are too!

Some things to note:

REGISTER! Let's get those names up on that list so we can plan accordingly for the fun and food we've got set up for the weekend and so we can put together cabins and all that jazz.

MEMBERSHIPS! NPC and PC's both need to make sure your memberships are current; if you're not sure, you can shoot logistics or myself and email and we can let you know.

PAYMENTS! If you plan on PC'ing, make sure you give us your $$ to reserve your spot with us. We can't pre-logist you until you pay, so please make sure those payments get in! If you are planning on paying at the door, let us know and we can plan accordingly.

Don't forget, if you have gobbies burning a hole in your pocket, we've got a whole selection of gryphon gifts to choose from to give you that extra awesome boost for the weekend. Check em out and give them a try!

Get Excited!!! We've got some craaaazy stuff planned, come ready to rock!

Questions can be posted here or emailed to me! :thumbsup:

How would I go about reserving a lean to, or if I can pull enough people together a cabin??

As long as you've pre-registered as a PC for the weekend, you'll be assigned a place to sleep unless you let us know that you're bringing a tent. If you have 4 people who want to stay together, just shoot me an email at crossroadsgm and I'll put you all together as best I can.

Also a reminder for everyone...housing goes to PCs first, NPCs should plan on staying in a tent, so plan accordingly to bring one along!

List will be updated post weekend.

Just a reminder and head's up: Pre-reg ends Monday night! Make sure to get those registrations and payments in by then so we can plan accordingly for the event.

Thanks! :)

List has been updated! Our numbers are looking awesome; we're going to have some fun next weekend!

NOTE: Please check your name on the list to see if you are set for the weekend so checking in is quick and easy for you when you arrive on site Friday! :thumbsup:
A "(P)" next to your name if you are PC'ing means you have paid for the event.

Your name in bold means you owe membership fees.

awesome turnout so far

You had me backwards - I had paid membership, but not for the event yet.

Now I have paid for both. :D

I'm so excited!! :D :D :D

Tyson said:
You had me backwards - I had paid membership, but not for the event yet.

Now I have paid for both. :D
yeah.....everyone has their moments. :p

Pre-reg list is updated!

Getting super excited for the weekend! whee!

Good chance I may talk one of my brothers into sparring with me today to get warmed up.

Dom said:
Good chance I may talk one of my brothers into sparring with me today to get warmed up.
You should bring him along. We'll teach him all the tricks in NPC camp.

Nicole and I are so excited for this event. It has been over a month, god I do not know what I am going to do when winter gets here. Anyways I look forward to seeing friends from HQ and meeting and making new friends

Aisling said:
Dom said:
You should bring him along. We'll teach him all the tricks in NPC camp.

I've tried, they won't even spar with me. They're lame :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back