June 3 weekend pre-registration: CLOSED

OK time's up! I know there are more of you coming but you'll just have to pay at the door (or, alternatively, pay through PayPal and add a $10 "donation" to cover the late fee -- but please don't do that Thursday night or Friday or we may not have a record of it when you show up).

Note that there is still a private room available as well as two cabins that haven't been reserved. $40 for the private room, and four pre-registered members for a cabin!

PLAYERS
1. William Duffy Prelogisted
2. Heidi Hooper (Zatarina)
3. David Ehrhart (Khorwyn)
4. Maggie Lee (Gabriel Decarab) Prelogisted
5. Brian Whitham (Garathon) Prelogisted
6. Henry Hart (Harrison)
7. Robb Graves (Nathan) Prelogisted
8. Amanda Wells (Leona) Prelogisted
9. Kathy Rosenblatt (Mouse) + year membership Prelogisted
10. Mike Engler (Telokh) + year membership Prelogisted
11. Maria Engler (Siobhan) + year membership Prelogisted
12. Robert Kinlen (raven) Prelogisted
13. Danielle Darwell (aubry) Prelogisted
14. David DeMartino + event membership
15. Kyle Spriggle (Grim)
16. Jon-Paul Gullo
17. Todd Silber (Ithica)
18. Scott Kondrk Prelogisted
19. Dee Kondrk Prelogisted
20. Amy Resele (Larien) Prelogistified
21. Jesse Grabowski
22. Kristin Kitts (Hamaliel) Prelogisted
23. Tom Haswell
24. Drew Resele Prelogistified
25. Susie Lee Prelogisted
26. Daniel Perez
27. Roger "Buddy" Harris (Nuheran)

NPCS
1. Mike Ventrella
2. Amelia Lizak
3. Chad Winters
4. Collin Babcock
5. Scott Turner + year membership
6. Laura Weand + year membership
7. Mike Strauss

PRIVATE ROOMS
Fire: Maggie Lee
Water: Dave Ehrhart
Earth: William Duffy

CABINS
Phoenix: Nordenn crew
Gryphon: Toddy and friends ( scariest kids show ever)
Dragon:

Re: June 3 weekend pre-registration

Just paypal-ed for the Fire room :) Will be PCing as Gabriel Decarab!

I will be NPCing, and blanketing Ren.

- Amelia Lizak

As of right now, I can't NPC the entire event. I'd have to take off the 3rd and the 5th from work in order to do that, and my wedding anniversary is the 29th of may which I also need off.

If I took the 3rd and 5th off but not my anniversary, I may very well be murdered. I do plan on being there on Saturday however to NPC.

I'm new to NPCing, so if there's anything else I need to do prior to showing up for NPC that isn't listed here, please let me know. I'm on the boards a bit now, and my email is kensandy1@ptd.net

I can't afford to pay for it yet, but I WILL be there as Hamaliel Decarab. :shades:

Aww hell can't let you go and res without me Henry, Guess I better pay up. Nordenn, party of two?

Guildmaster in the hizzy! litterally, I am sleeping in the guild (so my guildies know the room is taken)

also, i promise not to accidentally unleash any more centuries old evils... maybe.. :thumbsup:

Robb Graves said:
Guildmaster in the hizzy! litterally, I am sleeping in the guild (so my guildies know the room is taken)

also, i promise not to accidentally unleash any more centuries old evils... maybe.. :thumbsup:

Don't make promises that the weekend writeup has already broken for you.

Friday, 9:00PM, While alphabetizing his scroll collection, Nathan unleashes a centuries old evil. :blink:

-MS

mikestrauss said:
Friday, 9:00PM, While alphabetizing his scroll collection, Nathan unleashes a centuries old evil. :blink:

-MS

Hmm, I guess I have to play Find'rth now. I wonder how Nathan managed to unleash him...

Duke Frost said:
mikestrauss said:

-MS

Hmm, I guess I have to play Find'rth now. I wonder how Nathan managed to unleash him...

Magic.

Duke Frost said:
mikestrauss said:

-MS

.. well, when a Mage and a scroll love each other very much...

So many papercuts

Yay Nathan! Alda definitely wants to talk with you about all the stuff that went on last gather! I'm psyched for IG conversations about spell singing and the lute and anything else you possibly know! :D

Susie you addict go enjoy Aruba!

Aggravain said:
Susie you addict go enjoy Aruba!

RIGHT? SUSIE, GET OFF THE COMPUTER.

If I did it right, just preregged & membership. Email was Aaron's, but I plan on PCing new character, Mouse. Card to follow.
Thanks,
Kathy

Back