June 3 weekend pre-registration: CLOSED

Re: June 3 weekend pre-registration

Please accept my apologies. I am at a convention this weekend and don't have a laptop with me so have not updated the pre reg list as it is difficult to do on a Droid ... will update Sunday night

I just prelogistified... and spent so much build! O_O I'm pretty excited. I also love having the in-game reasoning that meeting a Life Elemental helped me find the power to reach 9th circle more quickly! Awwwesome! (Thanks Toddo!) :D

I would like to thank Drew and Amy as well as Scott Babcock and Heather Marvin for offering to be on-call for medical staff this weekend. The gear is housed downstairs in logistics right now, if anyone has any questions feel free to contact me.

-Christine

I would like to reclaim the Water Private room, and have the $40 denotation I sent in be put toward it. Any gobbles I received for the the donation after canceling my initial reservation of the room may be deducted from my account. I apologize for the inconvenience, and hope this can be done.

Guys only a few more days to prelogist. Think of how much time you will save. If we had every caster send their spell list and everyone send their magic items we could reduce the wait time amazingly.

Gwendara said:
I would like to thank Drew and Amy as well as Scott Babcock and Heather Marvin for offering to be on-call for medical staff this weekend. The gear is housed downstairs in logistics right now, if anyone has any questions feel free to contact me.

-Christine

FYI
I just got a message from Heather this morning. She can't make the event due to school (I was going to be her ride).

-MS

Thanks for the heads up Mike. Still will have 3 good providers. Thanks for stepping up guys. I'll be back at the second June event :)

Ithica said:
I am bringing 2 Caldaria players, who have not played HQ in some time. They made the decision last minute and didnt pre-reg. Whats the chance of grabbing one of those empty Cabins?

-Toddy

Well, at this point it's first come first served, I guess.

Toddy,

Have those players inform their home chapters to send their character asap please. IF YOU ARE PLAYING THIS EVENT AND HAVE NOT YET REQUESTED YOUR CHAPTER SEND YOUR CHARACTER TO US AND YOU AREN'T HOUSED IN HQ DO SO NOW> thanks all.... prelogist by tonight at midnight

You has griffon!

Back