June Event Pre-Reg List

RiddickDale said:
phedre said:
You guys did just fine rescuing that little kid.

Riddick did try to steal the kid's dagger, later, though. Lucky you I wasn't a dragon or anything. :wub2:

Yeah I did.

If you have a chance to steal Peter Pan's knife... you steal his knife.

Period.
Annnnd this is why Aisling went and helped Riddick on that mod. No stealing from kids you're trying to save; especially little fey kids who could wipe the floor with you.

Looking forward to having you guys up there with us next weekend. :)

Meghan, I should be all set. I actually paid for pre reg before I pre logged. Saturday.
See you all at the event.
Mark

Marcus said:
Meghan, I should be all set. I actually paid for pre reg before I pre logged. Saturday.
See you all at the event.
Mark
I'll double check with Gary for your payment receipt.
Thank you for checking in!

Aisling said:
RiddickDale said:
phedre said:
You guys did just fine rescuing that little kid.

Riddick did try to steal the kid's dagger, later, though. Lucky you I wasn't a dragon or anything. :wub2:

Yeah I did.

If you have a chance to steal Peter Pan's knife... you steal his knife.

Period.
Annnnd this is why Aisling went and helped Riddick on that mod. No stealing from kids you're trying to save; especially little fey kids who could wipe the floor with you.

Looking forward to having you guys up there with us next weekend. :)

Does it help that the fey kid was unconscious? I could have dropped a KB.... but I chose not to.

Um. My name is in bold but I paid through PayPal and received the email from Gary that payment was received..

RiddickDale said:
Does it help that the fey kid was unconscious? I could have dropped a KB.... but I chose not to.

If you had, it would have been so, so interesting. For me. I'm not sure what it might have been for you. <3

phedre said:
RiddickDale said:

If you had, it would have been so, so interesting. For me. I'm not sure what it might have been for you. <3

Ya'll never gave me the chance to sell his bitchass out to Captain hook. You were smart and stuff.

Please stop spamming in this thread. The topic is June Event Pre-Reg Lists, and if you don't have anything to contribute please take your discussion elsewhere.

Celebolwa said:
Um. My name is in bold but I paid through PayPal and received the email from Gary that payment was received..
Sent you a response to your email. Thanks for checking the list!

Sent!

See you all Friday!

THanks, Meghan!
See you in .... 11 days.... Not that I am counting down or anything. lol Have a great week all
Mark

Updated!
40 PCs on the list and 8 available spaces left. Thanks to everyone who got their pre-regges in. Pre-registration ends next Monday, so if you're not on the list and want to be, make sure to get your info in!

Getting excited for next weekend. Can't wait to see and play with everyone!

So real world has come and slapped me in the face. I am unable to make it to the june event but I shall try very very VERY hard to make it next month.

Angel

Lanna Rose said:
So real world has come and slapped me in the face. I am unable to make it to the june event but I shall try very very VERY hard to make it next month.

Angel

Very much appreciate you letting us know. Thankfully, we still have enough NPCs so that it won't screw up our 3-1 ratio.

Hope to see you next time.

Hi! Just sent in my payment to PC. This will be my first time PC-ing Deadlands and I'm really excited! :)

Hey Everyone. I decided that I should try to cut off my thumb yesterday, so I am going to be working on Logistics slowly over the next couple of days. If I don't respond right away to emails, I promise I have gotten them, looked through them and tried to get back to anything immediate. Other then that expect a response in the next couple of days! Thanks for your Patience.

--Sam

We have five more pre-registrations that still need to go up on the list, so it looks like our pc limit has been met.

We will not be accepting anymore pre-regs (unless we get more npcs).

Thank you,

Hey everyone!

PC slots are still available!

A big thank you to our NPCs who pre-regged to help out with our numbers and ratio. We're still really close to reaching our ratio cap though, so please make sure to get your pre-regges and payments in if you're planning on PC'ing and if you're NPC'ing, please fill out our registration form to let us know you're coming!

Pre-registration ends tonight!

List has been updated. Please make sure to check it to make sure you're all set. Thanks!

Back