June Event

I'll try to cover that. I'm very sorry now that I didn't get a pic of it. The picture below is the closest I have. Its from the eating area in the tavern. If you look at where Jesse hand is you see part of the area. To the right is a door to the outside and to the left is a wall with a very large mirror and 3 sinks. to the left of the sinks is a opening to the restrooms. It's about, and this is a very big guess, about 10'x15' with the door and sinks at the ends of the 15'. I hope that helps.

IMG_20150612_135243.jpg

Apologies for the potential annoying question - in game items. I took a look at the ARB with the idea of possessions and it wasn't very clear. I am just trying to figure out if I need to be carrying an in game backpack for all my clothes and toiletries. My character has changes of clothes - technically they would be 'in game'. *shrugs* Any insight would be appreciated as I am starting to pack for the event.

I interpret Jesse's Request to mean anything that has a tag or counts towards the treasure given out at an event needs to by physically represented on the boat. Any coin, formal scrolls, components, weapons, spare suits of armor etc that you are bringing to the event needs to be physically represented on the boat.

I expect this is because we are going to be storming the beaches of Bayenna Normandy style.

Things like pillows blankets toiletries cabin decorations food sunblock and suitcases don't need to come with on the boats.

Yeah, that's what I was hoping. *smile*
And storming the beaches would be epic!

Graham has the right of it! :)

So to be clear, if I only have one shield physical rep, but I have a spare shield tag I usually have in Rivervale hall, that shield tag stays home this event? I'm totally fine with it, just want to be clear since I know many of us don't have multiple shields, armor and even weapon reps that we own. We usually just have one but multiple tags.

If you have one rep, but multiple tags, they can be "stored in the hold below." ANd Yes, Graham is correct on all things IG. All items that would otherwise be counted as treasure, have production value, or a tag.
Pre-load your oog items such as bedding and toiletries into your tabin before 9pm.
Yes, Dani is correct on makeup. Of course you can put it on in your tabin, however, there isn't a mirror there or water. There is a hand washing station outside of Larkspur but that's about it.
The mirror in the tavern can probably fit about 3 people across from it. I will be bringing my own mirror and table and water supply for NPC camp so we don't constantly interupt the tavern to do makeup changes.

Yes we can have fire at Larkspur and Lyra if need be. My only insistence is that someone will ALWAYS be the designated OOG person to stay there if an attack happens. NO fire will ever be left unattended. In addition, if you plan on making a fire at one of these locations, please keep a water jug nearby before you go to bed to douse the flames and embers.

Fabulous :)

What is the earliest we can arrive to this site?

For those of us staying in Pillbox. Are we expected to walk to our IG housing IG before we are allowed to Crash out OOG in our assigned locations? I ask as Lyra looks to be a bit of a hike from Pillbox and that may color my decision on sleeping arrangements since my back is in the mix for considerations as well. I'm not asking for reassignment, just clarity.

I don't know about the IG OOG needs but I will say for everyone that when Jesse and I were there we both thought it was not as long as a walk as it looks. I leave the other part to plot/Jesse.

OK, I'll reserve thoughts till I'm onsite and can take a look.

Jack, speaking of your site visit, did GPS get you guys to the site okay, or do we need more specific driving directions?

Thanks,
Trace

Keith, the walk to Lyra is a LOT closer to do in real life then what appears on the map. However, in the interest of good health for all our players, no, you don't have to make the walk. All I ask is that you go the Pill box IG, wait roughly 5 minutes outside to make sure no one is following you to gack you, then go oog and step inside. :)
Cell Service- Intermittent, but full bars in the parking lot! There is wifi at logistics for emergencies too!
GPS was good... but close by, there are a few odd turns. I will make signs... Look for little "A"s with arrows pointing the way... then I will hang the Alliace banner at the actual entrance so you know you're there. It's a ways from the road so don't despair!! lol

Also, all cars will have to be gone by 9pm sharp!
Unload into your cabin and go park that sucker asap.
ALL PCs are required to meet on the road in front of logistics at 9pm sharp for game one and boat one! They will be roughly 10-15 minutes each. Please be patient and do not wander away or further into the site. There are things that go bump in the night. lol

Yes, all PCs. The boats will not take too long so just please be patient.
While we are doing the boats, other npcs will be setting up in other parts of camp... i.e. no one is to be in camp after 9pm... all are to be on the road, outside of logistics. If you feel the fancy, RP being in a boat with one another. I see no reason why RP can't happen for all while boat 1 is "happening."

Back