June favorites!

Deadlands said:
Preston is not supposed to be likeable. He’s supposed to be the embodiment of sexually questionable glamour and privileged brattiness. (The barbarians should get on point with murdering him. There are ways. Be bold.)

Johnathan is a hick with a mild case of tourettes, and an even milder case of lycanthropy. What's not to love?

I guess I'm enabling Preston's brattiness, because I find him hysterical. Also Johnathan is one of my favorite characters ever. He's definitely becoming an influence on Caillen. Whether this is good or bad remains to be seen. Seriously though, I love your characters, Gary.

Johnathan is a terrible person and should be thrown into the sun.

i like johnathan
could do with out the "mild" case of lycanthropy and also the infecting of the vangaurd.

Man, I love the fact that Johnathan remains a monster. Seeing him transformed and advancing on the Legacy troops all tense and ready to ruin some undead was a high point of that battle.

thats what plus 18 chapters are for... jeeze

sltwolf said:
Utieties said:
I WISH he would infect the Vanguard.

When are you gonna show everybody that tattoo you got on your back of Johnathan howling at the moon while screwing a unicorn?

I would hands and knees beg Jaimi to give him gobbies for getting that tatoo.

In the database we could mark it as "advertisement."

Deadlands said:
sltwolf said:
Utieties said:
I WISH he would infect the Vanguard.

When are you gonna show everybody that tattoo you got on your back of Johnathan howling at the moon while screwing a unicorn?

I would hands and knees beg Jaimi to give him gobbies for getting that tatoo.

In the database we could mark it as "advertisement."

Or "Surgically removing his daughter's innocence with a pair of pliers and a blow torch".

Back