June favorites!

Deadlands said:
wowy319 said:
Hey, if you can't fake a problem, make a problem. Also, I believe wholeheartedly that "healing arts: are you a big fat faker?" (in that exact wording) needs to be a valid call. Who can make this happen?

Sorry, but I already told the owners that after this next symposium I'm proposing that we just accept that the rules will never be perfect and agree to keep them as is for the next decade. Then people might actually learn them and we can focus on writing and playing rather than debating.

I have a dream.
But I love free spirit forges!!!!

I actually love my class and wouldn't build my character any differently if there was a spirit forge right now.

Vry_Young_Pup said:
But I love free spirit forges!!!!

I actually love my class and wouldn't build my character any differently if there was a spirit forge right now.

Me too- Wait, did you say free? They had free ones??! Why didn't anyone tell me about this!

;)

Better late than never, right? ;)

-Playing Kelly's backpack. Sean should never, ever tell me to pick my own stat cards. Backpacks should not swing 8 Berserk.

-Going in as Demia on Friday night and no one being even a little suspicious... and the most amazing reveal ever, Sean hugged me and had that grin on his face when I got back to camp:
me: "You guys have Bjorn? Can you kill him?"
PC: "Can you?"
me: "I can try, let me-- Plus 4 monster strength" and RUN
everyone: "*insert screaming anger and disbelief*"

-Whispering winds to Nova as Demia. You're going to kill me, aren't you, Jaimi? ;)

-Getting to PC with Ali one last time. The weather totally cooperating on Sunday. The thunder after the portal closed and I tore my voice up screaming Zehn's name, and the rain starting as I began casting a vision rit. It was amazing.

-Going catatonic, then Prisoning myself in that fight and getting more healing arts, hugs, attempts at force fed potions, and tries to reason with me that I thought I'd get.

-Putting that circle down and having Amaranthus choose in. Bill, you have no idea how close you were to getting bound, Prisoned, KBed, shoved out of the circle, and having me put one back up... you're SO lucky Kainen was there. If you do that again, I hope you accept physical roleplay :D

Best thing heard ever, from Zig:
"So, I learned something about your character today. When she's upset, she controls the weather. That's scary."

Gary...if you can make it so the rules don't change..>i'd totally love that...honestly...I've been playing 4 year ..now granted I can't play every weekend like some can...but i play 1 - 2 weekends a month and stuff...and honestly I'm just NOW starting to memorize the magic stuff...and i'm hoping with the new rule book this year it doesn't change!! grrr...

Okay back to your regularly schedule program of June favs!

I can't make anything happen on my own, but if that is how people feel, let the chapter owners know. We are here to serve you.

Deadlands said:
We are here to serve you.

really? well i would like breakfast served to me when i awake. ;)

syra pefferfoot said:
Deadlands said:

If a packet of bird seed thrown directly into your screaming mouth counts, no problem.

One Mourgrymm surprise, coming right up.

Deadlands said:
syra pefferfoot said:
Deadlands said:

If a packet of bird seed thrown directly into your screaming mouth counts, no problem.

One Mourgrymm surprise, coming right up.

umm, now i really dont like where this is going. :lol:
seeing mourgrymm when i first wake up would probably result in me screaming.
but see, you would have to get up before i do. and i get up at 7-8:30 am.

It appears that you are safe.

For now...

I'll just borrow the mask. I don't actually need sleep on Friday nights.

deadlandsrules said:
I'll just borrow the mask. I don't actually need sleep on Friday nights.

oh thanks sean, and here i thought i had an advantage. ><
this seems like a lot of effort just to terrify me in the morning.

actually it doesnt seem like enough effort.... i mean really.. come on guy...

and here I have a bearataur looming in my future.

Jevedor said:

hey! you stay out of this. dont encourage them.

Jevedor said:

Thanks for that reminder.

Big gobbies for the first Bearataur outfit maker to deliver the goods.

I am not joking.

Yes make the bearatuar... Gary does like special donations... and i probably do deserve to be tortured

Back