June favorites!

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
It's not like anyone would really be surprised if Gary stayed up all night.

true, and why do i get the feeling your trying to get him to scare me to death in the morning?

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
I want that necklace for my kid.

oh i see how it is. so you are trying to get gary or sean to scare me to death in the morning.
i get no love around here. :(

Hey, so long as I don't wake up from a couch-nap to see Skylar, Gary's shenanigans are fine by me.

You know, Zack, you're an awfully crafty fella, and if I'm out as a Bearataur looking for Jer...players, in general, then I'll be way too busy to also be out looking for hoblings as Skylar.

Man, I suuuuure wish someone would build me a really cool Bearataur outfit. That would be so nice of that person.

Deadlands said:
You know, Zack, you're an awfully crafty fella, and if I'm out as a Bearataur looking for Jer...players, in general, then I'll be way too busy to also be out looking for hoblings as Skylar.

Man, I suuuuure wish someone would build me a really cool Bearataur outfit. That would be so nice of that person.

...the only things that thinly-veiled bribe was missing were the words "wink wink." :lol:

I was thinking about building a really cool looking Bearataur outfit, but there seems to be no interest in it.

:p

Don't sass me, boy!

I want me my bearataur costume.

Johnathan deserves his turn, don't you think?

Deadlands said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan: The bearataur encounter, when must it take place?

Sean: As soon as the preparations allow.

Gary: Then first bring me a costume of coarse fur, brown it should be with a bear head and long sharp teeth. I will not run this plotline without it!

Sean: Very well. We shall find this costume.

Jeremy in his woe plans a plan and schemes a scheme. To find such a costume will take time and in the meantime he must all help make.

Sean: *knockknockknocks holding the bear costume*

*the door to NPC camp opens and Gary peeks out*

Gary: Beautiful! But now I must have a costume of glossy fur, with four legs and hooves.... for the bottom half of course.

Sean: Dammit Dan, where are we going to find that kind of costume?

Dan: Do as he bids! Glossy fur, four legs and hooves!

And off again went the plot team, scouring the land for such a costume. All the while in the Seeker’s cabin another costume is being made, more marvelous, more magical!

Sean: *knockknockknocks holding a horse costume*

*the door to NPC camp opens and Gary peeks out*

Gary: Dude that’s fantastic! It’s just like a horse!

Sean: Great! The plot team is waiting on you. The PCs are growing antsy. When is this encounter going to run?

Dan: Gary?

Gary: The first costume is for the bear, and the second one obviously is for the taur, but now we have to put them together. Combine the two, and the next event we’ll run the encounter.

To be continued!

(Adapted from this: http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=nkIoS-kW5Fg&feature=related starting at 6:30)

Deadlands said:
I have to admit. I like Johnathan MUCH MUCH MUCH better than I like Preston.

wow.. i havent thought of that show i years Becca... i anxiously wait to hear how the story ends... :lol:

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Deadlands said:
I have to admit. I like Johnathan MUCH MUCH MUCH better than I like Preston.

Preston is not supposed to be likeable. He’s supposed to be the embodiment of sexually questionable glamour and privileged brattiness. (The barbarians should get on point with murdering him. There are ways. Be bold.)

Johnathan is a hick with a mild case of tourettes, and an even milder case of lycanthropy. What's not to love?

I can think of many reasons not to love Johnathan.... most of them revolving around that "mild" case of lycanthropy...

Jamie is working on the Preston thing. Johnathan though is our team mascot. We are really no longer the Vanguard of the Crimson Storm. We are the Wolf Pack. TEAM JACOB MFers!

aaaand Johnathan can drink through his nose...totally cool...

what can preston do? glitter??? heck EC can do that! and he's not even real.....

wait a minute..hmm...HEHEHEHE

Mariah Carey can glitter as well....

mariah-carey-glitter.jpg

Gary you are so lucky I couldnt find a decent photo of you for this lighting... :lol: :lol:

Back