Just saying

Kainen doesn't get to be Optimus Prime.

He's on the Phalanx.

Phalanxprime.jpg

In the cartoon Optimus dies a lot...

I know.

We popped a CSS on him at the closer.

Oh the truth... it leaves me speechless... :D

It's not a secret anyone, dude. There were like 8 of you at the table.

He wishes he was Vry's father, if for no other reason than he could explain to him he's a human at heart, and therefore can pick up and swing the friggin celestial sword I want to give him.

Who would Drenton be?

Longshot, I'd say. At least so far...

for whatever reason i see drenton as a Casey Jones from the ninja turtles

Hawkeye IMO.

Cocky... runs in ans does stuff without planning first (a la Halloween)

He's Hawkeye.

Deadlands said:

He wishes he was Vry's father, if for no other reason than he could explain to him he's a human at heart, and therefore can pick up and swing the friggin celestial sword I want to give him.

Who would Drenton be?

I can pick up the sword, and even swing it. However, I will just call normal/silver, and I won't activate its power. :p EDIT: I have enough magic weapons already, anyway. Who do you think I am, Kainen?

As for Drenton being Longshot, that is a pretty good comparison. Although I think Casey Jones is a pretty close second.

Wow Vry.... too many magic weapons?? :eek:

Lol, and it seems like just a little while ago I was pcing my first event and you your second and we were sparing while everyone muttered "kids" under their breath

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Deadlands said:

Who would Drenton be?

I can pick up the sword, and even swing it. However, I will just call normal/silver, and I won't activate its power. :p EDIT: I have enough magic weapons already, anyway. Who do you think I am, Kainen?

As for Drenton being Longshot, that is a pretty good comparison. Although I think Casey Jones is a pretty close second.

What*$#^*#@ever, buddy. That makes NO sense. Just use the damn magic sword. If you can someday use Puriel in Caldaria and/or Ashbury I will cease to complain, but since you can't...

Casey Jones? That guy with the hockey mask and baseball bat? Why? I can see Long Shot for three reasons. 1) Long Shot's power was luck, which got him out of situations that should have killed him over and over and over. 2) Long Shot thought he was slick. 3) Drenton's chance of not getting Karmically raped in the everything is quite precisely a "long shot."

Deadlands said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:
Deadlands said:

Who would Drenton be?

What*$#^*#@ever, buddy. That makes NO sense. Just use the damn magic sword. If you can someday use Puriel in Caldaria and/or Ashbury I will cease to complain, but since you can't...

Casey Jones? That guy with the hockey mask and baseball bat? Why? I can see Long Shot for three reasons. 1) Long Shot's power was luck, which got him out of situations that should have killed him over and over and over. 2) Long Shot thought he was slick. 3) Drenton's chance of not getting Karmically raped in the everything is quite precisely a "long shot."
I do agree with you on Longshot, but I see Casey Jones as a modern day Drenton. Especially with Casey just being a normal human, while Longshot actually has a mutant power (magic). Longshot is almost perfect, though, as well as my favorite X-Men. Was Longshot ever a zombie, like the rest of the Marvel Universe? If so, Longshot IS perfect.

Vry's not a Varg!

I can not percisely say what makes me think Casey Jones... other than hes the only IG human character i could see running around with ninja turtles... do not question this... believe me it is not the strangest absurd thing i have thought of... and hardly the last

Riddick would soooo roll with ninja turtles.

Jeez man.

Deadlands said:
Why? I can see Long Shot for three reasons. 1) Long Shot's power was luck, which got him out of situations that should have killed him over and over and over. 2) Long Shot thought he was slick. 3) Drenton's chance of not getting Karmically raped in the everything is quite precisely a "long shot."

AAAAAAAmen.

BTW, everyone is spelling his name wrong. It's DrentEn, not DrentOn.

And Shady Bastard (as I privately refer to Drenten) doesn't carry nearly enough stuff to be Casey Jones. Or, you know, any sporting equipment.

RiddickDale said:
Riddick would soooo roll with ninja turtles.

Jeez man.

Well I can't say that i can picture Riddick as a character from ninja turtles... but for some reason that did make me suddenly think of Paolo as Baxter Stockman.... It was a very amusing mental image to say the least.

phedre said:
Deadlands said:
Why? I can see Long Shot for three reasons. 1) Long Shot's power was luck, which got him out of situations that should have killed him over and over and over. 2) Long Shot thought he was slick. 3) Drenton's chance of not getting Karmically raped in the everything is quite precisely a "long shot."

AAAAAAAmen.

BTW, everyone is spelling his name wrong. It's DrentEn, not DrentOn.

And Shady Bastard (as I privately refer to Drenten) doesn't carry nearly enough stuff to be Casey Jones. Or, you know, any sporting equipment.

Alchemy is a sport.

my boss's son was the hulk for halloween...and amazingly (for a jock with no nerd blood in his bones) did a good job...however he painted himself green with latex paint...which if any of you artists know only peels off if its really thickly layered on...he was green speckled for a few days...i told him he should have come to me...it would have been worth using an entire cake of Mehron to see that...

so who is rogue? what girl out there manages to get everyone around her killed?

the malachide (sp?) before he got a body....mumra....but that's another topic all together.

Back