Kickstarter Project

Jesse,

I'm tossing some money your way through the kickstarter. I'd like to know if you're willing to let us pass on our MI picks to your new players.

Yeah, I was going to ask if MI picks could be tossed in the treasure bucket (since they're LCO) or, if not, if they could be turned into stamps or something :)

You guys are super cool, that's just high class -- I mean it. :)

Trace Moriarty

Wow, that is super cool indeed! I think kicking them back into the treasure bucket is amazing.... it keeps it totally random. So yes, I'd be willing to kick the items back into the game that way!

Jesse

What I was hoping to do in general was leave it to a PC with a caveat.

What I was hoping to do in specific was leave it to the first High Orc player you have on your books. Gotta give my green brothers some love.

If that doens't work for you, I'm fine with contributing to the treasure of an event.

That is an interesting idea. Once we run some plot from the local orc race packet, perhaps we can reward the orc player who gets involved.

I can dig that. I'll leave a note in my Kickstarter survey about it as well.

For those of us that still would like the items, but unlikely to attend, would we be able to have access to the MI sheet at some point?

How should we inform you of our choice for the additional rewards (T-shirt, Rule Book, Player's Guide, etc.)?

-Luke G.

I pledged, and like several of the posters I'd like to pass the MI on to someone else. I'm on the East Coast and there's no way I'll get out to Denver. I didn't see anywhere on Kickstarter to make a note about that, or about anything else like player number. Will that sort of thing be requested after the project funds, or did I miss something important? Good luck with your set-up :)

Thorador said:
For those of us that still would like the items, but unlikely to attend, would we be able to have access to the MI sheet at some point?

Yes Thorador, I am sure I can accomodate that.

As for the others, you can make a note of where/what you'd like your items to go to on the kickstarter, if you have already pledged and didn't see it, you can also leave a message on the kickstarter and let me know that way too.
Thanks folks!
Jesse

Cool.

We are close, me and wife tossed out bid in to help. Make sure to spread the word since getting close to the deadline.
I'm spamming facebook i hope we get it funded.
Clan ironbeard is throwing all we got at it :)

I will match the next $140 that gets donated (past $1720)...so from now until it reaches the goal, your donations will be worth double.

-Luke

That's really generous of you, Luke!

Thank you!

-Mac

If a Kickstarter project doesn't get fully funded by its end date, it doesn't get funded at all. I'd rather increase my donation than have you all miss out on the wonderful things that Jesse has in store for you!

-Luke

Back