Kickstarter Project

Does this alo apply if an existing backer increases their pledge?

Yes. Any additional money that is donated beyond $1720 will be matched.

-Luke

Edit: just checked the kickstarter and it was at $1870....which means it's FUNDED!

OFFICIALLY FUNDED!!! :)

Trace

Thank you so much all!! Special shout out to Luke!!

We are going to be amazing!!!!

No special thanks necessary. I love the Alliance Community and the timing worked out in your favor this time around :thumbsup:

-Luke

Hey folks,

Just a heads up. I am still editing race packets this week and will not start to work on Kickstarter rewards until September.

Thank you for your patience!!

Jesse

This is Trace's Sense of Greed posting.

If we'd like to select from the list of randomly-generated magic items, is that an exclusive choice between Door #1 and Door #2? In other words, can we review the list of magic items and reject it for a custom item? Or once our eyes have gazed upon the sacred list, there is no going back, and we're bound to something there?

Thanks,
Trace's Sense of Greed

Trace's sense of Greed,

No, I am not trying to mess anyone up. If you don't like the items on the list after first perusal, feel free to choose a spell effect instead.

I will have a few pieces of engraved jewelry on hand Friday night should you wish to start the event with the item.
This will only be given out due to teh kickstarter campaign. All future gobbied magic items will need a REP provided for by the player and then the item will be an in-game item from that point on.

Jesse the Untiring!

Hey Folks!!!

Logging all this crazy stuff tonight!!!

Several people are not taking rewards and I think I have them noted...

However, if you don't want some part of picks or rewards, please let me know.
Also, if I haven't already emailed you and you are splitting rewards with friends, lover, or team, please let me know ASAP!!!

Thx!!

Jesse!!!

Back