Kid's Event!

Excellent. Then I will bring adequate supplies to feed 20ish folks.

Ok got my schedule for aug. It appears i can do friday and sunday
Have to work sat

Zebadya said:
Excellent. Then I will bring adequate supplies to feed 20ish folks.

I'm happy to pitch in & help with pancake breakfast, yum! I was planning on bringing some stuff for everybody to have in the tavern too. Since you've got breakfast covered, I'll maybe concentrate on snacks and desserts....

Kathy

Here are the parts already cast and parts needed:

Captain Rummy Jack (Kyle)

Captain Lars (Justin)

Captain Grace (Kathy)

Tavernkeeper

Mages' Guild Leader

Healer's Guild Leader

Of course, there are other minor parts to be cast but we can do that at the event. We need people to prepare for these characters who will be in the tavern a lot interacting with the kids.

Mike Ventrella said:

Captain Grace (Kathy)

I get to play Capt. Grace again?! SWEET! I'll have to dig out the necklaces the kids gave me last time.

Yay!

I wish I could go but I'm moving that Monday and need to weekend to pack. Sad face. I haven't been to a kids event since 2009....I wanna go!!!!!! :tears:

Ok, so speaking of food... any allergies to be aware of?

And to "prepare" :)... can we get a copy of the plot write-up? Thanks!

Mike Ventrella said:

Captain Lars (Justin)

Awsome, last year Justin had the kids in a trance with his stories.

If I am going to be in the kitchen during breakfast and probably the ensuring cleanup, I am willing to NPC the tavern keeper thought I would like to take a turn or two as a monster (maybe between meals) so my daughter can fight me.

I'm about 80% sure I will be able to make it up for this. If so, I will gladly do whatever NPC roles needed :)

OK I'll cast Bill as the Tavernkeeper.

We just need NPCs for the Guild leaders now. (ALL NPCs will also play monsters from time to time).

Send me your email and I'll send you the write up if you are playing one of the main characters. And obviously don't share this info with your kids!

My email is michael.ventrella@gmail.com

I was thinking of bringing up a bunch of chicken fingers that just need to be heated through in the oven for lunch. If that's cool with everyone, anyhow. We can think of some kind of side that the kids would eat too....

Ok, it's official, I will be there for this weekend! :D

If you need me to bring anything let me know!

Sarah

Sarah ,
We can carpool .

Folks,
I'm going to be hitting Michael's for props etc on Thursday
Does anyone have anything special we need?

I have all the specific "plotline" props already gathered and ready to go.

Kyle, are you just up for a while or can you stay the whole event?

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

:lol: Hello!
I completely forgot about the forums. FAIL

1. So, I am the one labeled Jennifer Sisk, I will be NPCing and my daughter, Brynna Sisk, will be playing. I like the idea of bringing her into town as my PC, Can we have some sort of thing where all the adults thatt are NPCing are called away on adventure business as an excuse to leave the kids in charge?

2. I should have read first, but i payed a membership for Brynna.I guess call it a donation.
Will the kids be able to purchase blankets and get a little extra build? if not then credit the gobbies to me.

3. I tried to find an updated donation list, are packets still a hot item?

4. I AM SO EXCITED. It was funny listening to brynna try to explain LARP to the cashier at the store today. :)

number four isn't a question. please disregard.
gonna be a great weekend.
~shannon

Packets are ALWAYS a hot item for donations.

Given the new interest in archery in NPC camp, I'd say that the best way to donate packets are at ~3:2:1 ratio of spell : arrow : poison packets (any color : blue : orange). Individual events may vary obviously, but that should be about right.

-MS

Back