Last HQ Event of the Season!!!

It's decided. I'll be playing Jin this weekend. First time for the cat at HQ!

Me and George will be there NPCing!
Hell yeah this is going to be kick ***!

Gee-Perwin said:
Spare said:
I am going to NPC the event. I will be there Friday thru Sunday :)

OMG I get to play an event with Spare. It's been so long! Now I really, REALLY can't wait. :D

Yeah it will be just like old times. You KNOW what I want from you :lol: :D

Everyone break out the tofu burgers, my honorable mother will be NPCing this event.

Ren Suzume said:
Everyone break out the tofu burgers, my honorable mother will be NPCing this event.

Good, ask her to get some of those nice Perm Kuhs mods from monster desk, our last one got rained out. :p

Duke Frost said:
RiddickDale said:
RP_Wolf said:
I'm PCing, time to have one last fling as Veil!

Mwahahaha!

Lyndsay

Thats just dirty.... playing her one last time without Riddick there.

<cry>

So get your *** down there and play.

The Wife is popping very soon.... cant leave her alone with a 2 yr old and a newborn... that is BAD joojoo

RiddickDale said:
The Wife is popping very soon.... cant leave her alone with a 2 yr old and a newborn... that is BAD joojoo

I'm leaving my wife along with our four-almost-five-year-old (in Feb) twin daughters. I think I deserve the weekend from previously done stuff leading up to the event. The big one was watching my girls and their 6-weeks-older cousin from sunrise to sunset so my mom, sister, & wife could spend the day up at the Hershey Hotel getting manicures, peticures, facials, spa crap, blah blah blah etc (for my wife's 30th b-day on the 5th). Did I mention it was a Sunday (I <3 football) and he had pink eye? I managed to keep myself & my daughters clear of pink eye thanks to us all basically swimming in hand sanitizer all day.

So dammit, I EARNED THIS EVENT!

This summer you can bring the kids to the......

Kid's Campaign!

Woo-hoo!

Look for 3 summer events in 2009!

--- Eric Stehle

Gee-Perwin said:
I'm leaving my wife along with our four-almost-five-year-old (in Feb) twin daughters.

I hope you reconsider -- the children need a daddy. Have you discussed the option of counseling? Certainly this marriage can be saved, can't it?

:D

RiddickDale said:

Your priorities are so messed up.

Back