Last HQ Event of the Season!!!

Duke Frost said:
The way things are looking, we may have A LOT of PCs and maybe not so many NPCs. It would surely help the game if teams went to the dark side for maybe a four hour shift during the weekend.

The dark elves will be NPCing for you during the day on Saturday. We'd love it if people returned the favor. You will, of course, be rewarded with valuable goblin stamps.

Scott

If people are planning on doing NPC shifts, let us know when you'd be willing to do them so I can arrange the schedule accordingly. Knowing when I'll have NPC resources will be an IMMENSE help as I set up the final order of events. Also, if you are planning on darksiding the entire weekend please send me a PM, there are some sexy, sexy roles that need casting.
-toddo

ps- The wrath of Kuh is on my side, wouldn't you like to be on my side too for at least a wave battle or two? (punch and pie)

Ooo ooo ooo, dey gots punch n' pie!!! ...I'm going to have to seriously consider this whole "pc" thing. I know Cortni and I were considering NPC'ing cause of monies. Now with that added incentive....I don't know if I"ll be able to hold out!

-Christine

OF course, your entrance fee must be payed in Baklava! ;)

I'm pretty sure i'll be NPCing...Toddo let me know what roles you need be filled...I'm all over it!

I will be NPCing. I may be bringing 3 people as well.

--Elissa

going to try to be there to NPC

yeah, it is a wedding I wanna go to, I just wish it were a different weekend.
open bar does me no good at all, I am the DD

I'll be there, gotta get Ivan back ya know.

Sryah said:

Ivan who?

Do you mean the anti-paladin who willingly joined the Dominion after serving for almost a year as their primary spy?

--- Eric Stehle

IvanDrake said:
Sryah said:

Ivan who?

Do you mean the anti-paladin who willingly joined the Dominion after serving for almost a year as their primary spy?

--- Eric Stehle

I tried telling everyone that, but NO, nobody believes the Stone Elf. I mean, it's not like we're hindered by emotional attachments or anything. ;)

im going to npc this holloween event, ive been out of the dark for too long, and im draging tims sorry butt allong with me and ill make him have fun wether he likes it or not :twisted:

Back