Low level event registration

Re: Low level event registration: Deadline Sunday!

If it's a type of dwarven ale, then I want nothing to do with it.

Romanu racial moracca thangers. i like that the peanut butter jelly time thing was totally ok byt the moraccas were in question

Aggravain said:
Romanu racial moracca thangers. i like that the peanut butter jelly time thing was totally ok byt the moraccas were in question

I see you've finally turned autocomplete off, I think this may actually be worse... :thumbsup:

Toddo said:
Aggravain said:

I see you've finally turned autocomplete off, I think this may actually be worse... :thumbsup:

gusy dont maek fnu of kyles typin its awesoem.

This is how i type when im in a business training and trying to stay awake while reading the boards. i love you guys

Dancing Banana vs. Gorilla with a Speech Impediment mod must happen.

BUT ONLY FOR MORE PCS.

Mumbling Kong

I'm just going to start using my board super powers to correct your posts Kyle, and by "correct" I mean of course "Make everyone believe you write a Voltron/Rainbow Brite fusion fanfic blog."

Well thats mostly true.

Toddo said:
I'm just going to start using my board super powers to correct your posts Kyle, and by "correct" I mean of course "Make everyone believe you write a Voltron/Rainbow Brite fusion fanfic blog."

Erotic fanfic, of course.

Cozy said:
Toddo said:

Erotic fanfic, of course.
There are other kinds of fanfic? I disbelieve.

Put me in for NPCing for now. I was going to NPC this last weekend, but then y'all went and filled it with Orcs...

Griffons that "seduce elves" cause they mesmerize them with their wings... i think ya already started

Oh mah gawd. This is looking ridiculously epic- the last time we had even close to equal numbers was the siege of fairedale and we were talking about it for EVER. What a weekend to pc!! Oh by the way, I'm playing Kiba, just waiting to get her card sent over. Glee!

mikestrauss said:
People will be discussing this PC/NPC ratio for years to come.

-MS

You guys are really putting the "survival" in "survival horror", aren'tcha? XD

Aggravain said:
Griffons that "seduce elves" cause they mesmerize them with their wings... i think ya already started

Well, that's kind of where the Biata came from, so should be allowed for the next Tales book. ;)

...I am suddenly reconsidering bringing all of my sanity to this event. I may need some when I get home.

Come see me remind everyone why I'm a proud recipient of the JTF RP Award, I'll have the role of my career. Like Sean Penn.

Laguna Hallik said:
Come see me remind everyone why I'm a proud recipient of the JTF RP Award, I'll have the role of my career. Like Sean Penn.

I verify this. You all want to see it REAL BAD.

Back