Low level event registration

Re: Low level event registration: Deadline Sunday!

fyrechild said:
Oh by the way, I'm playing Kiba, just waiting to get her card sent over. Glee!

If you get killed, your mother will have to murder a bunch of lowbies. NO DYING ON SAFARI! I'd bring Phedre to keep an eye on your furry behind, but she's a skotch over the build cap.

Have fun all. I heart lowbie events. :)

twilsemail said:
Put me in for NPCing for now. I was going to NPC this last weekend, but then y'all went and filled it with Orcs...

I dunno... two Toms playing Orcs... that could pretty much fill up the greenskin of doom roster.... :)

Wanna come get tusky with me, buddy?

Too... many... tuskies...

Thanks tom, now I have will smiths "gettin' jiggy with it" stuck in my head with tusky lyrics...
Gettin tusky with it na na na na na na na.

I'm trying to find a way to get up to PC for the lowbie, but I will have to let y'all know if I can indeed make it...

Pst... Sarah my new place is ten min from yers. ill give you a ride

Ok, I just talked to my manager and I officially have off that weekend, so count me in! I will be PC-ing Rayna.

And Kyle, I have a way to get there physically, I was just trying to find a way to get the days off. lol But I am all for carpooling if you want!

I see some DOOM for PCs in their upcoming future in the form of REVERSE RATIO!
Also Thanks to Dave I'm planning on coming out that way. Not sure as to PC or NPC. Both sides look epic

JOSH PCPCPCPC!!! WE NEED HELP!!

Josh they would need an earth caster.

We have Scott, we're all good.

I'm soooo sad I have to work!! I have a 90 some build dark elf I could bring if I didn't join the dark side. My work schedule is such a buzzkill! I only made 2 events all season. I'm seriously crying about missing this.

Hey All - Just pre regged to play my new PC. Psyched to play again with good mindset.

Looking forward to some fear bonding soon -

Aaron

Yea... I'd also love to come and play, I even have a 96 build eagle-kin who is perfect level...

But unfortunately this is the same weekend as the CT closer, which I am already committed to. :wacko:

Toddo said:
We have Scott, we're all good.

Yes, my 45 build and 6 earth spells shall save the day...or something...

Remember, I'm also playing an ogre, so the more I'm on my game roleplaying wise, the less I'm on my game healer wise. Me hates me some undead. I will have quite an arsenal of Buyahut jokes however.

Scott

Dodger Hoodell said:
Hey All - Just pre regged to play my new PC. Psyched to play again with good mindset.

Looking forward to some fear bonding soon -

Aaron

There should be a "like" button for forums. Looking forward to playing with you Aaron...but this time I'll be playing the ogre.

Scott

Ok, I'm starting to get a little excited for this weekend. An amazing blend of people I've known for ages or haven't played with in years or don't really know at all are PCing with me. With the smaller turnout and survival horror theme, this could be really amazing. Add to that characters that surely don't know each other very well or at all...it's gonna be like a brand new game for us old timers.

Scott

This looks... so... fun.

Good luck folks!

RiddickDale said:
This looks... so... fun.

Good luck folks!

Words are wind.

Back