Low Level Event

Would you like to see 1 or 2 low level (level capped) games in NERO Alliance Seattle?

• YES! I would love it!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only if it takes place in Andar

• No, not really.

• Never! I hate it!

• Total voters
Chibi-Strega...

*starts passing out the NO sticks*

I really wouldn't mind a lowbie event or two a year. It would give me a reason to play someone other than Alavatar (that is, if the level cap is lower than 11). Granted, I like playing him, but I also know how frustrating it is when there are 6-10 super heros in town. Ok, so I rarely get frustrated at that, but that's besides the point. I say lowbie event = good mojo.

Not harsh, just truth.

Avaran said:
Sure! But the make-up requirements would KILL me. I can just imagine trying to get through airport security with a bottle of yellow face paint/make-up/whatever-it's-called:

-------------------

Security Guard 1: We need a bag search!

Me: Is there a problem?

Security Guard 2: Step over here sir.

Me: Ow, hey! That's my arm not a rubber ducky that squeaks when you squeeze it!

Security Guard 2: <rummages through carry-on and back-pack>

Me: <whistles innocently>

Security Guard 3 <looking over Guard 2's shoulder>: *GASP!*

Security Guard 2 <steps back, momentarily taken by surprise>: What is THAT?

Me: What?

Security Guard 2 <holding up bag of yellow goodness>: This.

Me: Oh that. That's just make-up; I'm really an Ogre.

Security Guard 2 <while guards 1 and 3 circle around back and close in>: We don't have time for games, sir. Do you realize that carrying sulfuric acid onto an airplane is illegal? And what about this body armor? I suppose that's part of your "costume"?

Me <grabbed by Guards 1 and 3>: Well, yeah! And that there on the front is my clan's insignia!

Secuirty Guard 2: Oh! An admitted terrorist! Who's your "clan" sir? Al Queda?

Me: N...

Security Guard 2 <cuts me off>: Save it for the judge! You're going to jail, pal!

--------------------------

Back on topic: Sounds fun! But, what'd the level cap be? And there won't be giant necromantic monkeys there, I hope. :(

Not funny (ok, yes it is)... my bag has C-4 residue from viet nam on it. I lived it... no, they don't understand us at the airport.

I'll not attend a level capped event.

Whether it is a high level or low level... NERO doesn't interest me when even less realism than usual is present (yes, I am aware it is a fantasy game, but the goal is suspension of disbelief, man.)

I like playing in an environment where there are low level people to save, or pick on. I like having people who are levels higher than me to bail me out (rarely happens)

I know there is a sacrifice to realism to strike a play balance, but low level events are too unrealistic... (Just like all of the high-level events I have seen)

If you anger a vampire, he doesn't wait a month to kill you because you're at a low-level event, and you butler doesn't disappear for a month because you're at a high level one.

I am going to send the rest of my feedback to Jim, since the references I site might not be appropriate or make any sense to you all. (most of weren't in our Vampire games in the Bay Area)

Keep in mind I am all for *having* these events, I just wouldn't go to them (and I don't have a low-level character to play, heh.)

Always blah, except in something;
-Gid

*Volunteers to play the ChibiStrega* It's the only way I'd staff your lowbie event, Jim. :D

Seriously, though. I enjoy writing mods for any level. Most of mine can be adapted to any level needed, however. Luckily. Or something. :D

heh..I think they're good for new folks, but in all honestly, their easy to take advangage of if your a long term player.
While sure your character mind be 6th lvl..your oog skills might exceed that of a first time 6 lvl player.

I mean seriously, sorry to make you a martyr JP, but while people like him might be playing a 5lvl character...He can still defeat low lvl-aimed things with his OOG ability.
And its not fair to say "ok so you can play your low lvl character if you hold back your oog skills."

*shrugs* just a thought.

~steph

again sorry to make you an example JP

Back