Low-Level Events?

sweeeet!

i have no idea where this new PC is going to be from. she's being tight lipped about it but giggles a lot when she talks about playing it.

Robb Graves said:
where's the low level love we were promised maggie? my wife has a new character she's dying to play.

Pffff, the first draft was done two days after I said I'd write it. WHAT NOW, SON?

As Scott said, we're still working on a date :D

Cozy said:
Robb Graves said:
where's the low level love we were promised maggie? my wife has a new character she's dying to play.

Pffff, the first draft was done two days after I said I'd write it. WHAT NOW, SON?

Owned.

I'd love to bring my character in to a lowbie event. I've still got to get the costume together but that's almost fully worked out :)

Robb Graves said:
Hey man, if you need anything custom-made, my wife Amanda does a lot of work for HQ players: http://equipthis.net

I might need some pouches made. I'm currently designing my armor that Todd (Ithica) is going to be putting together for me. I've been looking everywhere for the potion bandoleers but no one carries anything longer than like 6-10 of them. I could buy like 10 of those and sew them all together but that would kill me financially.

I'll let you know what I need in terms of pouches later, but I'm thinking something along the lines of utility belt and maybe some leg-strapped bags

Cozy said:
Robb Graves said:

got a date yet, huh?huh?doya?doya?doya? :thumbsup:

Robb Graves said:
Cozy said:
Robb Graves said:

got a date yet, huh?huh?doya?doya?doya? :thumbsup:

I have been promised one by this week! Right now it is the nebulous "sometime in October".

ooooh.. that's sexy too. cold events are my favorite events.. and if i play the new character i want to play cold would be the best

You could keep it the same as Crossroads, and have their limitations, and it is all written down for you already....
(And I can play my Ogre...)

Jim

I need a date ASAP or we will have to find someone to run logistics. I can;t do last minute weekends I need at least a months notice. Please let me know when it's set.

I am also waiting for this date to be revealed before I send out the next E-mail Marketing Blast. Please post it as soon as you guys have it, thanks!

Back