Magic Missile

I'll also say that complex verbals do not kill mages.

The time spent saying them does, which is why pocket scholardom is popular. :p

Jorundr said:
Doom
Level 9
Verbal: “I set your doom upon you.”
The Doom spell causes a living character’s spirit to immediately leave his body, bringing him to Dead status

Mmm...64 points of raw eldritch goodness. How I miss Doom. :cry:

I'm a little confused by saying the current incants are horrible just because they are a slight bit longer that the ultimate shortest possible... its like they are kind of a happy medium between a 15+ sentence and a less than 5 word sentence. Meh I'm happy the way it is, just think Dragon's Breath is a little silly to keep just for sounding cool when most other things have been changed to fit in with the current system. =P

Talen said:
MKing said:
yes, yes...back in the day...Dragon's Breath was an AoE...but then again that was when we used Baby Powder and tissue paper for packets....oh...wait...so was Sleep... :lol: was all good till ya gotta an eye full of Baby Powder..... :cry:

~Matt K.

Cornstarch bombs FTW.

:)

back in the days when white was the "new" black ... saying I was attacked by a tall fat guy in black ... ment it could have been almost anyone ... ahhh the "good old days" :shock:

Dreamingfurther said:
I'm a little confused by saying the current incants are horrible just because they are a slight bit longer that the ultimate shortest possible... its like they are kind of a happy medium between a 15+ sentence and a less than 5 word sentence. Meh I'm happy the way it is, just think Dragon's Breath is a little silly to keep just for sounding cool when most other things have been changed to fit in with the current system. =P

I agree. In the last set of rules, I wanted that to be Flame Storm for consistency but I was outvoted.

well perhaps it could be considered again... I doubt if I'm the only one who wouldn't mind it changing to flame storm to fit in with the system. =)

Back