Make the Battle for Aolia write up public?

It's a new monster skill I'm going to pitch. It nullifies a Cloak call as well as a Double Cloak, although not a Greater Cloak, Hyper Cloak, Fireflower Cloak or Alpha and Omega Cloak.

dont forget vinilla cloak. i goes great for ice cream floats.

And strangely enough this is how i picture most of the rules change/proposal discussions on the owners boards going.

Drenten said:
And strangely enough this is how i picture most of the rules change/proposal discussions on the owners boards going.

ha! :funny:

i think of the simpsons when the kids were doing the in school u.n and were fighting and then skinner said "YOU kids want to be like the real u.n. or do you just want to squabble and waste time?"

Pantzike said:
Dan Nickname Beshers said:
So how many people here would support renaming the "Bane" effect to "Spite"?

Spite: The lemon lime protective. From the makers of Cloak Classic

This made my evening... :funny: I know i can always count on you to make a horribly awesome pun.

Hi everybody!

My name is Adam and i used to play Alliance New Hampshire off and on a couple years ago (I was one of the samurai elves). Mostly due to my friends Toddy (aka Ithaca) and Josh (aka Ozio) who constantly rant about how awesome alliance is and my nature to generally keep an eye on forums for games I used to play when I get bored, I read this forum still every once and a while.

While I haven't played in years, I happened to randomly visit these forums again and read the write-up for this. It makes me happy to know that Gary and all you guys are still running one of the best and most epic larps I have ever played in. Seriously, my time I played in New Hampshire is often quoted to my CT gamer friends as some of the most fun and well run LARPs I have ever been too. I often joke about how I used to go deadlands as my vacation away from my regular LARP schedule around these parts and from the other org I play in (non boffer).

As someone who is an ST and in charge of a worldwide organization section of genre for a game (again different Non Boffer Larp org), I will say I have always been unbelievably impressed by this game. Gary and all the staff do an amazing job, and I won't Lie, I have stolen many ideas from Nero to use in my own games (not plots, just stuff like a player rep ST, white head bands to represent ooc, etc). Whenever my own staff complains, I tell them about Dead lands and how much of an amazing game they run with an even larger player base and for an entire weekend.

So yea, I just wanted to say thanks for the good times and great memories I have had in Deadlands. And how happy I am to see that Gary and all of you still make this game absolutely amazing.

~Adam
P.S. Hi Ray, if you remember me :)

Hey man, good to hear from you. I remember your character, the Tusnian dude. Yup, we're still kicking. Feel free to come back any time. We have our opener in a few weeks. Also, if the distance is too much there is also Caldaria, the Alliance CT chapter. You can check that one at Caldaria.com. We're Alliancedeadlands.com, but that's mostly just good for pre-regging and the player'guide. We're in the process of updating the web site. Come to this forum for any info though. We keep this pretty updated.

Hope to see you again!

Gary

ps. You can always steal as much of our plot as you'd like. We conside it nothing but a compliment.

Adam,
I hope to see you eventually at a game or two!

Hope all is well!

Hehe thanks guys! Glad you all remember me :)

I will indeed try to make it up there sometime this season. I do miss the game greatly. My gaming duties in CT (and an gaming events around the country)keep my schedule rather busy unfortunately, these days. Why I haven't been back in such a long time.

@Gary: You made my experience at your game one of my most fun gaming memories and I love the way you ST buddy. I would love to steal your ideas and plots, but I don't think they work very well for Vampire the Masquerade lol (Which is what tends to keep me very busy).

But yea, I'm totally gonna try to come up some time this season. You guys are awesome and I would love to see you all again anyways at the very least :)

Back