Maps

Hello! On the Facebook page I was asking a few weeks ago about a current map of the world and the main area we live in. I believe an updated map was in the works for both of those.

Any idea when those will be available? Thank you!!

Annette

Ive been asking about this for a while, and i believe the plan is to have it ready by the august event

Yay!!! As soon as I get my greedy little hands on them I shall be hiring my friend to make me amazing leather versions!!! I love a good leather map!

Maps are currently in the works and getting the finishing touches. I myself would also love a leather map.

Amanda

Fair warning the maps would run about 100-150- I would need to send him a copy to quote me but that is what the last sets I got from him cost.

So a set of world and local would be between $200 and $300 total.

Just giving a head up :)

Gonna bump this...

Good idea!

We've been promising maps all year and I have no idea what the current status of our new maps is (for all I know they're coming out tomorrow) but since it's been put off for so long here are the old maps. IG these maps are definitely fairly old and the cartography may not be exact - a group from across the four kingdoms is currently working to re-survey the land and compile new maps to be distributed across the continent upon completion.

Attachments

• Map of Terna .jpg
    Map of Terna .jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Map of Wayside.jpg
    Map of Wayside.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 77
Thank you:)

So... Wait yes? Before I order the leather maps?

Yes u should wait

Gonna bump this...

I'd wait til after the season.

We'll still working on finalizing the maps. Thanks.

Cool thanks for the update.

Hi Guys,

Here are the extremely rough non colored Beta Versions of the maps. Things still need to be moved and scaled properly but, I assure you I am working on them in my spare time. If you have any questions or feed back I would love to hear it. The Dutchies with names is the current in game area.

Thanks Amanda

Terna 4,5 draft.JPG Wayside 4.5.JPG

Attachments

• Dutchies with names.pdf
    280.5 KB · Views: 21
Keep in mind this is not the official release, more of a progress report. If you're going to print out a map or want to refer to directions or relative location or anything like that, please use the old maps for now. :)

Thank you. As Aramis is cartographer is is nice to have a few point of reference. It even use the old map in game market day. If I can help in anyway let me know. I am proficiant is photoshop.

Bump:)

Back