Maps

Bump--- I really would love to see approved maps. Daphne saw my leather maps from past game... I really want a set for Wayside and the greater world:)

Thank you!:)

Nette

It's getting there! It's safe to say we should have them in time for the potential, yet pretty sure it'll happen 1-day. :)

Cool. Aramis is look to sell some of the new map from his shop. Also i am look to try and get as mamy maps of other lands as well. Yea CO cartographer.

Sooo on top of portable map sizes in leather... I may have the hook up for a larger map in leather - like 2 foot by 2 foot..... I may have what we need to do all the PC planning !!! Excited!!!!!

Nette

The continent is done but, I need plot approval before it is published. We are going to do some test prints on that map first and see how it comes out with readability as there are some places with lots of detail. I am talking to plot for some names the correspond to places in Wayside. When it approved as the official it should be made available but, plot will have the ultimate say.

Amanda

Not trying to rush you!!! Just expressing my excitement !!!

Nette

Thank you all for you hard work.

Back