March and May, A recipe for Chaos!

Lurin

Duke
For too long have these near-by months confused us addled minded old people, I demand the change of one of them to a name that does not start with A,F, or J...perhaps Daveturary, or Lurine would be better names. At any rate, down with somewhat similarly named months!

I think something with a 'K' would be pretty sweet!

We could just rename all of them according to number...

And really I have no problem if someone wants to take up the mantle of having one of these crap months named after them...

Nothing good has ever happened then... well almost nothing...

but they are still the low end ;-)

well we could scramble them up some so that no M months were near each other. I personally don't like all the months that end in BER at the end of the year...

i'm for the numbers!!!! then i wouldn't have to figure out which month it is when someone gives me a number!

I think if they were numbered I'd end up making names for them anyways...

Numbers are so unchanging

Avandure
Belan
Calentine
Denalure
Evannit
Fyne
Gen
Henust
Iveter
Jocoba
Kevember
Lurine

No more of this Roman Empire Bull!
(and for extra points, hidden friends names!)

Here, a list of mostly people I know (or hazarding a guest I know) filled in with a little from the most seen postings

Tierury
Marcener
Runly
Duredhanen
Thorine
Fyne
Zym
Henust
Artum
Mair
Kevember
Lurine

I think I would prefer Tieruary... or Tieranuary...

but since it starts with me, it is a wonderful list... espescially since its not a list of dumb people or something of the like...

I think you are thinking about Taurine... but its not an element...

How about a month of Magnanomy? lolol

I still want a 'K' month....

Like...

Kisskissurary.

:D

Kilapontamy? Perhaps..

Uhy, too many requests! Okay, fine, replace Thorine (which is loosely based on a character's name, geez, thanks for ruining my homage to LARP friends) with Kentilatury?

Sounds too much like Kentucky...

Back