March and May, A recipe for Chaos!

Marcena said:
Yeah tieran! You ruin everything, ruiner! :evil:

That's how I roll...

His hobbies seem to be... Larping, writing way too often on chat boards, and making little girls cry.

Awesome! I hit artisan!

His hobbie is not to make little girls cry-but to make them strong and not so easily hurt.

And really, if you know about his ego than it was silly to come up with anything even Remotly close to his name...

Sadly, we all must 'roll' diffrently to keep our armor up against the foolishness!

lol

Don't tell me I made you cry... I'm at work and (weirdly enough) there are customers... if I start laughing that loud Ithey'll probably start asking questions... like, "Can you please pee in this cup?"

I'm not allowed to cry, so I just die a little inside instead... :cry:

Its true, so you must not cry Little one, think instead of the things that make you happy.

Hmmm.....

A tune I can dance to, a clandestine affair, gummi bears and peach rings, giving back rubs, a good game of five card, learning a new word, LARPing, drinking lemonade, tuna fish sandwiches, "hearth breaking" ;), Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate, clean socks, down blankets.....

and I love football on TV, hanging with my friends, and twins, and I love burritos at four am, parties that never end, dogs that love cats, and TWINS! And I LOVE YOU TOO!

:D

tieran said:
We could just rename all of them according to number...

And really I have no problem if someone wants to take up the mantle of having one of these crap months named after them...

Nothing good has ever happened then... well almost nothing...

but they are still the low end ;-)

They were named for number - in a dead language, and then they screwed with the calendar so much they're not in order anymore so it was pointless. And then a bunch of romans managed to get their names in there somehow...

yeah it is... so is latin...

we should shoot people for the use of all three!

But without Latin, the modern language would not exist as we know it! The science world would be in shreds! I don't wanna relearn English!

You wouldn't have to... you'd be shot!

Back