May 25th Weekend Preregistration: The Legacy of Kings

Kitaruen

Knight
Site will be Camp Pokanoka
We look forward to seeing you at the weekend!

The event for PCs will cost $70, however anyone who preregisters will only pay $60. NPCs event cost is $10. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Saturday are included with your event fee.

The site opens 6PM on Friday May 25th, registration will begin at 8PM and game on should be at 10PM. Sunday will be plot loose ends and clean up. The sites address is : N 2703rd Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350 -- Camp Pokanoka

Preregistrations should include needed tags, your production, magic items, spells, and any food allergies. These must be sent to Waysidelogistics@gmail.com no later than Tuesday May 22nd at 11:59Pm. Or you may use our brand new handy-dandy preregform found here.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcSnSuK0Vd7yrWGq52vrpyxz734SRMOWEFJON-y9E8O9whew/viewform?usp=sf_link

Prepay via paypal to... Robertdautovski@yahoo.com

Please note if your a first time player you should still contact us so we can help you with character creation before the event.

PCs
1. Vicki H (Elle)
2. Sean V (Neahni)
3. Brian L (Corbell)
4. Daphne P (Eve)
5. Jared S (Pyke)
6. Kyle S (GRONK)
7. Carly B (Fiona)
8. James F (Grimshaw) Sat
9. Derek S (Sam)
10. Jeremy J (Radon)
11. Tina J (Chesthira)
12. Kyle H (Edwin)
13. Seamus C (Benjamin)
14. Micheal F (Gab)
15. Ryan S (Roderick)
16. Jared H (Thorn)
17. Ryan B (Binks)
18. A B (Kieran)
19. Kyler Y (Emrich)
20. JT (Joseph)
21. Nick P (Foss)
22. Tom M (Bart)
23. David G (Kalith)
24. Jessica P (Crescent)
25. Emma B (Illana)
26. Luke N (Migs)
27. Leanne L (Skylark)
28. Zach S (Hal)
29. Alana E (Vanya)
30. Matt E (Garwon)
31. Tyeisha G (Nessie)
32. Courtney L (Lu)
33. Andrew N (Rusty)
34. Adam P (Asura)
35. Sid P (Ragnarok)
36. Aaron B (Varus)
37. William P (Erick)
38. Alex M (Jrajj)
39. Dani C (Isabo)
40. Matt M (Desylva)

NPCs
1. Tristin W
2. Emma A
3. John G
4. Rob D
5. Melaina F
6. Amie W
7. Jenn P
8. Kristen S
9. Gabe R
10. The Stoba
11. Bada
12. Dan B
13. Jared M
14. Nate Br
15. Skippy
16. Robin R (Sat)
17. Luke E

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

The pre-reg form has been updated to ease the process for people doing production and those not. People who don't use a production skill will now be able to skip that section similar to how the magic section is. For those who do, the Production section is broken up with a page for each production skill and only 1 required question per section (if you have the skill). There is also a note page with helpful reminders. I hope this helps make things easier!

Thanks for your patience,

Daphne

2:1 Ratio! May not last long lol. But glorious for the moment .

wow that is allot of NPC's.

2:1 Ratio! May not last long lol. But glorious for the moment .
on that note. I will be sleeping in the woods by myself enjoying the screams of the players as they see a hoard a little goblins storming the town just demanding copper or they will whine with horrible screeching yells for the day.

Oh, I'll find you Pyke...

Sent. The Orphanage Director Flies at DAWN!!!!

Get you prereges in guys. I don't want to HAVE to work too hard on my birthday this week.

Vicki
H.O.L.

Get you prereges in guys. I don't want to HAVE to work too hard on my birthday this week.

Vicki
H.O.L.

I just got back from TC and boy are my arms tired (buda-bum) I sent an e-mail to get some info on Kal and Crescent so I pinky swear if we get those back today we promise to pre-reg on time!

Leanne just got told she has to work this weekend and won't be able to attend after all :(

Weather is going to be warm, rain maybe Firday night.

Entire weekend will be no armor day. IE physical armor need not be worn.

Back