May Event: Barbarians

I've done worse...

I may bring my team. That's 4 or 5 Vansir.

Definitely not 100% sure on how many, if any of us, will make it, though. It's a long drive and I am getting old.

Ator might be there?!?!

Now I HAVE to go...

tieran said:
Ator might be there?!?!

Now I HAVE to go...

It's very possible. Getting my friends to travel more than an hour home is difficult, though, since they all went and got married and/or had babies. I will attempt some begging, blackmailing, and trickery and see what we can do.

After my response I realized it's not a Memorial Day May event, however. That may make it slightly more difficult. We'll see!

Have Ator come visit Moria for Memorial Day... it'll still be the Faire Play site...

you know you want to!

tieran said:
Have Ator come visit Moria for Memorial Day... it'll still be the Faire Play site...

you know you want to!

Travel time vs. play time is a huge factor, thus the higher appeal of a long weekend.

12 hours (round trip) of driving for several hours of LARPing does not sound as good to me as 18 hours on the couch, recovering from a week of work.

totally understand... but the NJ event is a long weekend...

im going to try really hard to bring Leara, my wild elf, back for the may event. It sounds like it will be a good one with lots of ppl she will kno so hopefully it will work out but if worst comes to worst then ill have to dark side it again.

keep in mind the thread of the elements even has been moved to the end of june now. so all of you barbars needn't come at all now... right?..

i mean... i like you and all.. but..uh.. my primary is a celestial caster... so......... hi.

Robb Graves said:
keep in mind the thread of the elements even has been moved to the end of june now. so all of you barbars needn't come at all now... right?..

i mean... i like you and all.. but..uh.. my primary is a celestial caster... so......... hi.

Telokh is Celestial, too, and i get along fine with Ulthoc and Walgar. Of course, he lived as a vansir for 5 days and they made sure he experienced as much Vansir-ness as 5 days could hold. ;)

Back