May weekend Pre-registration list: CLOSED

Re: May weekend Pre-registration list

Kayden said:
Nothing offical yet, but Marissa and I were both talking about spending some time on the dark side. She says she needs to get used to getting more physical in combat. Also gives me a chance to tryout something other than the stick and plank for once. So there is a possibility of no small MWE's jumping in anyones bed...(at least in early may)....sorry eric. hehe

Woot! More NPCs! I'll have plenty of sticks ready for Marissa and packets ready for you.

-MS

<<< So there is a possibility of no small MWE's jumping in anyones bed...(at least in early may)....sorry eric. hehe >>>

Eric is sad. Ivan is relieved. :)

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

forgive me for being blond but... this pre reg is for the may 2,3,4 weekend? or is that one not happining anymore, in which case it would be the may 30,31,1 pre reg?

Leara said:
forgive me for being blond but... this pre reg is for the may 2,3,4 weekend? or is that one not happining anymore, in which case it would be the may 30,31,1 pre reg?

This is for May 2-3-4 event. The other stickied post mentions that the original storyline for the 2-3-4 event was cancelled, but the event itself will carry on with a different plot.

oh ok, thanks i wasnt sure on that.

in that case mike can you put me down as NPCing this event please?

:D thanks. im going to try an be at more events this year an i already kno for sure of one that ill be PCing at, finally.

Please add Sharon Fruchtman (1 dinner, for which payment has been sent) to the NPC list.

Amelia, if I haven't already told you, I think you're very lucky that your mother is so cool. My parents would have *never* considered doing something like this with me when I was a kid.

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

ya ill seconed that, ur lucky to have ur mom do that with you.

Believe me, I know I have the greatest parents. All the time I tell my mother that she does not have to bring me to events and play if she doesn't want to. I beg her to be truthful with me, and tell me if she would rather not go. But she has never admitted anything of the sort, and bites my head off whenever I mention it. She's too good to me.

Ren Suzume said:
Believe me, I know I have the greatest parents. All the time I tell my mother that she does not have to bring me to events and play if she doesn't want to. I beg her to be truthful with me, and tell me if she would rather not go. But she has never admitted anything of the sort, and bites my head off whenever I mention it. She's too good to me.

Sharon digs us. She's not fooling anybody.

And where else can she do headstands for goblin stamps?

My mom recently started NPCing Caldaria with me last season and she's going to be making her first PC soon.

They grow up so fast.. :)

Duke Frost said:
Ren Suzume said:

Amelia's mom has got it going on....
(obviously to the tune of "Stacy's mom has got it going on")

-MS

mikestrauss said:
Duke Frost said:
Ren Suzume said:

Amelia's mom has got it going on....
(obviously to the tune of "Stacy's mom has got it going on")

-MS

You really shouldn't have gone there.

Mike -- could you make sure you got Brian and my pre-reg for dinner? We should each have one.

Thx!

Jessica

I just paypaled a pre reg for Tonya Dawson Event
A Players guide for ME
and 2 dinners, one for me and one for Tonya

~Erica

and I will be playing shya
in case you weren't sure
:D

shyacorak said:
and I will be playing shya
in case you weren't sure
:D

I'm so glad my favorite biata is gonna be there. :D

edit: And my favorite gypsy, of course!

edit #2:

10. James Haugen (year membership, 2 breakfast, 1 dinner)

You can all blame me for getting Rasq to come up. We went out to lunch at my dad's diner last week, and I told him I was playing again. Kim (Celosia) signed his permission slip saying he could go. Woo hoo for more kitties IG!

Getting a Rasq-kitty but Morgan-kitty has to stay home? Bummer.

Back