Meeting of Minds

“Are the eight overlords of the eight corners able to assist in anyway?“ Luke asks as he eats his cinnamon roll.

Alluvio looks confused. "What do you suggest, Luke? I hadn't thought of such a thing..." She looks over at Bavaikas, curious about their input, too.

Shin nodded kind, thinking "Illahee is definitely someone who could help in that way. At least, locally..."

Shin hummed a thought, considering "Luke, have you been in contact? I know we've made efforts with Stone and Fire at least. But you would know better than I, in that regard."

Bavaikas tips their head to the side. "My understanding was that many of the overlords were preoccupied with the defense of their own planes... if you have an established relationship with the overlords, Luke Bluwolf, perhaps it would be wise to contact them? That being said, I am in agreement that the Vale Guardian should have some input here."

Last edited:
“Unless my memory fails me, the ritual of the eight circles that Lumos crafted utilizes the eight planes as well as the 8 sovereigns who watch each corner. When I think of the chain of command regarding planer stability in the cosmos I think of them at the very top. They were my base plan for sealing the rift to begin with. The only one I’ve actually spoken with is Sir Wallace of Redbank, the mummy Maledicat. But since it’s their job to help hold all the planes together it’s hard for me to imagine them not at least giving some knowledge on how we may proceed.“

Plue listens quietly, taking notes. She shoots a grateful look to Shin when he pauses to explain the plan.

“Mysticus might still be angry about the whole shard of the outsider thing blowing up a portion of his realm...” he trails off

Killian doesn't seem to be listening to the plan so much as drinking his coffee and trying not to spill. Those that know him will know he is waiting to hear about what the boots on the ground will be needed to do so he can start planning.

Having left a bit ago, Amory comes back in with Illahee just behind her. She leads the Guardian to the table with the Dragons. Bows again, "Friend Illahee, this is Friend Earth Dragon Alluvio, and Friend Celestial Dragon Bavaikas."

Shin nodded "I am on the same page as Bavaikas there. But yes, the Door Way to fully open the Doorway required the Configuration of the Eight Anchor Points in an array. Asking them for help, or maybe some sort of inverse resonant spell form to negate and cancel out the Tear... Was that what you were think Luke?"

As Illahee enters, Shin dips his head in a long respectful bow to the Guardian.

Bavaikas bows their head politely. "It is good to meet you, Vale Guardian Illahee."

Alluvio smiles as Illahee walks in. "Illahee, my friend, how are you?" they say softly. "I'm glad you're here. We have need of your wisdom."

A tall female-esque being walks up, she's covered in green and growing things, blooming in lilac, violet, indigo, and one small sprig of white bell-shaped flowers that spring from her left shoulder. The flesh that isn't covered in vegetation moves like skin but is covered in loops and whorls like darkly polished wood. Her eyes are ice blue, lips the color of frozen mulberries, and a blue and white stripe across her eyes and eye ridges looks as if someone took the shades of a glacier and painted them across her face. Even her eyelashes are white, as if tiny icicles cling to them.
She nods politely to those assembled, though her mind appears far away, as if the being is sensing more than just the five sense and those senses are attuned to a much vaster area than just this tavern.

She dips her head, adorned with a pair of purple antlers, lowest to Alluvio, giving the dragon a tiny smile.
"I am as well as I can be, Alluvio. It is good to see you again. What is it you wish to discuss?"

Last edited:
Amory sits next to Killian and goes back to drinking her coffee and listening.

Lael heads into the kitchen to make herself a warm mug of hot chocolate then returning to the scene and her place with her leaning against the wall, waiting for her clear course of action.

Luke remains silent as Illahee enters and greets those present. Suspending their discussion for later.

Shin too, rose from his bow and gingerly clasped his hands together, looking from Plue to Alluvio, to Bavaikas, at last resting his eyes on Illahee.

"I think this is best discussed elsewhere. We need to look at the Void Tear."

Alluvio gestures towards the door, offering the lead to Illahee.

"Have you been there yet? If not, I can show you the way."

Illahee shifts slightly so that Alluvio can step up next to her.
"I have, in fact, not been there yet. I was hesitant to go, despite the need, until the Dryad Village had quite recovered. I was concerned my presence so close to the Tear would be provocative, and wanted them as well defended as possible."
She takes a breath, considering the Earth Dragon solemnly,
"I appreciate you calling on me, as I would have wished to confer with you after examining it myself. This neatly intersects my own goals."
She looks back towards Amory questioningly, then to some of the others.
"Are all accompanying us?"

Back