Missing Box and Coin

Kai and Saro,
While I understand that blood can run hot, let me apparently explain something to you. There is a time for public displays of loyalty and outrage, and a time to politely and privately discuss things. You both need to learn which is appropriate at a given time.

Kai,
I only just met you and I know you mean well but the first flareup declared that none of us were doing anything to help, and to suggest that my family and I weren't looking after cyn is a direct affront to our honor. I have seen clan members kill someone for far less, so consider my patience and your apology "damage done" and drop it. Use some context clues next time and when the owner says "no aggresive or legal action" meant she was attempting civilty and threatening lives might do the opposite.

Saro,
I spoke to you about it that night, Cyn corrected it that evening, and the matter was not even brought up to Radi himself when you saw him in your homeland. Let's talk about public vs private again shall we? If you wanted public, directly confronting him would have been better, in your lands the rights would have been on your side, and you already know that Cyn and myself wouldn't have let it get too heated, but you took a different path. Accusing someone through the dreaming in public to do who knows what, and again suggesting that nothing was done and the problem is still hovering. Radi isn't going to randomly kill you. You admit to the reason, the only loss was my mother's spell and your pride, but yes it was more harsh than needed I'm sure.

If either of you still have a problem, why don't you practice the private aspect of dreaming and come to us specifically instead of dragging my family's good name through the dirt. We get enough of that from people who we dislike, and don't need it from people who want to be our "friends".

Understand what you are doing before you do it.

Ardos Irani
Selunari Defender

Last edited:
Kit- I know, worth a shot though.

Ardos- I will contact you directly for a more proper apology, but still Please accept my apology, I did mean well.

Last edited:
Please allow me to explains detail of Kia's personality. I'm fairly sure she has dragon blood somewhere in her heritage. She takes the theft of anyone's gold as a personal affront.
With that issue explained, I would like to tackle a second. Kia has been under my protection as a ward in my household since she was little. Any disagreement with her or her opinions can be directed to me and I assure you that I will deal with it.
I'm offering a 10g reward for the return of the box. No questions asked.

Baron Havok,

If i may say- I for one am not at all upset with Kai! In fact the contrary- she has proven herself a fierce, Strong and loyal Friend to me.

I understand how when someone you care about is harmed - your first reaction is fierce protection . She acted as a true friend - with some missteps- nothing to have issue with. But something to learn from.

Kai in the short time I have know her has proven to be a friend I am lucky to have- and I am proud she has allowed me to be counted among her friends. I look forward to many adventures over the years side by side with her. Please - Baron do not think she is in anyway in trouble or in a disagreement with me- she is learning as we all are. And may we be the better for it.

I am deeply grateful for the offer of a reward for the box. That is exceptionally kind of you!
I will tell the thief - the copper box is not worth that much gold - I would recommend you take the good Baron up on his generous offer.

Kai- you are a true friend and you are truly you- two very special traits- do not lose them. Learn from missteps my friend- as you will grow from them. I see great things in your future.

Yours always in Service,
Cyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back