Mist Touched Rituals For Sale/Trade

• Thread starter Deleted member 30620
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30620

I have come into possession of three mist touched rituals. I have no immediate use for them so I'm willing to part with them for coin or a trade of some kind if someone else has a desire for them before I come up with a use for them on my end.

I have the following rituals available:

Earth Aura
Cosmetic Transformation
Spirit Link

Let me know if you are interested and we can see about coming up with an agreement.

Much Love,
Tal-Herroth

Hello Tal,
I would be interested in the Earth Aura. Do you plan to auction them or did you have a price in mind?
Orin

I have no price in mind. I will just it to the first person I can get it to who also is offering a fair price.

The Cosmetic Transformation might just go to anyone who plans on using it for pranks. Because I love me some pranks.

Much Love,
Tal-Herroth

Tal, I'll give you 30g for it, I'll be in the Auros mountains in June. If that would work, I'll have the money.
Thank you.
Orin

I will contact you directly shortly.

Much Love,
Tal-Herroth

I would offer 20 Gold for the Spirit Link

-Baron Enan Bluewater of Wayside

I will contact both of you directly, shortly.

Much Love,
Tal-Herroth

Tal-Herroth,

I be will'n to offer you an amount as well. I will be in da mountains with you soon if I can see the scroll. I am interested in all three scrolls.

-Hengin

I will have the scrolls with me when I see you, we can talk more then, though I have received several good offers so far, so I can't promise a sale then.

We will talk more soon.

Much Love,
Tal-Herroth

Back